• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

A new begining. Bike carbed Super S.

OP
OP
mas12555

mas12555

Rare parts nerd #JDM
Stripped out the car and got some stickers at japfest2. Only stickers you will ever see on my car....

10294231_852705221408945_3899100824323872245_n_zps542d799c.jpg

Belly93

to turbo or new lump :/ hmmm
Ill be honest scott your not the only one thst thinks that this forum seems to have gone quiet and no one seems interested in blogs unless its boost or low and stanced

OP
OP
mas12555

mas12555

Rare parts nerd #JDM
I will still float about on here sometimes to look at threads like porks but I will be no way near as active as I want.

OP
OP
mas12555

mas12555

Rare parts nerd #JDM
The main deciding factor for me was the amount of little jump up owners on the facebook group. Cant be dealing with the scene how it is when people throw a fit when you just flat out say the truth and your honest opinion... So many better clubs out there which is why the msc isnt for me anymore.

r-reg-sr

-------
Site Supporter
whats facefook?,,,,, peoples always check this out even if not posting here ,me likes k10 so does many,,,and homebru

OP
OP
mas12555

mas12555

Rare parts nerd #JDM
whats facefook?,,,,, peoples always check this out even if not posting here ,me likes k10 so does many,,,and homebru
I know many check it and get on with everyone on the msc forum I just dont know why I have gone off of this forum haha. I may come back soon after a break but I will carry on posting updates on the starlet forum if you still want to see my build.

h701micra

Deactivated Account
Just one of them low times I guess Scott
I still follow your blog, whatever that may mean to you is up to you :p

Keep at it man.. remember write the blog for you and your future you to reflect on... other people seeing it is a bonus for them.. not you

Do it for you mate :)

OP
OP
mas12555

mas12555

Rare parts nerd #JDM
I still love making the blog but on the starlet club I get alot of help on there which is nice :).

@h701micra Means alot when people follow my blog mate, I can still keep in touch with you so its all cool :)

h701micra

Deactivated Account
Its good to see variety
Not on enough to comment on everyone's blogs as much as I was but I'm here in spirit :p

Yea you can get hold of me whenever dude :)