A myriad of stupid questions

Howye....I love my little 1.0 K11, but I want a project & she could do with power!

So I'm gonna find a CG13 here somewhere and turbo it :) The CG13 seems to be a lot harder to come by here in Ireland but there's bound to be one somewhere.

I need your guys help putting together a shoppering list!

I'm thinking GT15...I'd like a nice juicy midrange...I have a bike for 19k N/A Screaming!
Am I right in saying the standard 9.5:1 CR is good for 10psi boost & with an IC can get around 130bhp?

So Far I'm at:
Almera / SR20 / bigger than stock injectors
Adjustable FPR? Fixed or Rising Rate ?
Wideband Lambda ?
Turbo Itself
Oil Lines
Inlet Piping
Modify Exhaust Mani (Or Frank do you sell em?) and make downtube

Aaaand I'll need an ECU (Nistune Type 4?) and Engine bay loom (I've a dizzy at the moment)
I'm considering making a simple Arduino ECU but that's another project altogether!

Does the K11 AFM need to be changed to a bigger one?

Does the fuel pressure regulator have to be rising rate? Or is this just if the ECU is left stock adn the pressure is increased to prevent leaning out?

frank

Club Member
mine has the stock coilpack fuelreg kealan, and pre-facelift nats nistune, and stock maf
and the mani has to be carefully positioned and test fitted during modification

OP
OP
K
mine has the stock coilpack fuelreg kealan, and pre-facelift nats nistune, and stock maf
and the mani has to be carefully positioned and test fitted during modification

How does the coilpack FPR differ from the Dizzy FPR ?
A stock FPR and MAF would be nice...I'd like to keep as many components as possible stock at first and upgrade them as I go...should help getting it off the ground the less that changes!

frank

Club Member
same rail pressure, just many more injector options mate

88411.jpg