A Micra in EVO magazine!

Daniel

I WILL be back...
A good review, not a bad little car actually. Loving the idea of a supercharger on such a small car :laugh:

A good review, not a bad little car actually. Loving the idea of a supercharger on such a small car :laugh:

It's not a small car though, Nissan are going down the same route they did with the sunny, just look at the pixo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gtsnissanb

Official MSC Trader
It's not a small car though, Nissan are going down the same route they did with the sunny, just look at the pixo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The wheel base is only 30cm longer than a k10, it's 950-965kg so still under a tonne

Daniel

I WILL be back...

I meant in the power sense - putting a supercharger on a car with less than 100bhp as standard just seems "different", shall we say.

Although I guess it's no more than Solarice supercharging his K11 :grinning:

solarice

Ex. Club Member
As they say a tweak here and there and its power would go up...as an 18bhp increase is a little weak imo. But then its not been built for performance as such. :)

Daniel

I WILL be back...
As they say a tweak here and there and its power would go up...as an 18bhp increase is a little weak imo. But then its not been built for performance as such. :)

:laugh: Exactly

What a horrible pointless car and built in india, dont think i'll be rushing to buy one

They're not that bad, you wouldn't say that if you test drove one. I tested one today, it's not a bad little car :grinning:. I wouldn't change it for my K11, but it is a good car for the money, and feels quite well put together.

OP
OP
:They're not that bad, you wouldn't say that if you test drove one. I tested one today, it's not a bad little car :grinning:. I wouldn't change it for my K11, but it is a good car for the money, and feels quite well put together.

I only drive a K11 and had thought that a new car might make a K11 feel really old and dated, so is that not the case? by the way I love my little K11 too.

Daniel

I WILL be back...
I only drive a K11 and had thought that a new car might make a K11 feel really old and dated, so is that not the case? by the way I love my little K11 too.

It does feel much smoother, better built, and more comfortable than my K11, but I would still rather have mine because I've modified it to how I want it

Where's the engine can't see it... all I see is plastic... think I see the inlet system though?

Very good review the new Micra is a very nice car and has k11 looks to it I think

Daniel

I WILL be back...
Where's the engine can't see it... all I see is plastic... think I see the inlet system though?

Very good review the new Micra is a very nice car and has k11 looks to it I think

Yeah, I wasn't sure about all the plastic in the engine, makes you feel like you have to look very hard to find the engine. But I drove the 1.2, and was so surprised at how nippy it was (I daresay the 1.6 HR16DE is considerably faster, but my dealership doesn't have any yet :doh:). If I was in the market for a new small car, and had the money, I'd definitely consider one. The only thing letting it down is the build quality - it feele very cheap and plasticy inside, compared to the K11 and K12. It doesn't feel as well put together