a massive thank youuuuuuu ;)

weestar84

Jonc aka jeannie mo beal
A massive big thank you to...

stani, mikey, duncan and his lovely mrs and Greg (sorry if i got any of your names wrong :wasntme:) for making the effort to come along to our wee mini meet.

Both me and Lachlan and the girls had a great time minus the you know what :laugh::laugh::laugh: and it was great putting names to faces and cars (Y)

look forward to seeing Duncan's pics when he gets a chance to post them and really cant wait to our next meet at mecca bingo LOL *only joking*

Thanks again everyone (Y)

Stani1029

Club Member
No bother. My window fell out again, the sealant i used was non hardening and when it fell it must of jammed the motor and broke the runners! Had to stuff paper in the seals to hold it until i got back to dundee to make a better temporary repair. Was good today but very cold! And i never took pictures!!

OP
OP
weestar84

weestar84

Jonc aka jeannie mo beal
it was bitterly cold today but was worth it lol.

Glad you made it back home ok stani ;) :laugh: and look forward to you arranging the next meet ;)

can't wait to see your pics Duncan when you finally get them up hehe :D

Spent total of 2 hours trying to upload pics!
Times out trying to upload them to the site, uploaded them to photobucket (took 37 seconds) then tried uploading them to this site. Timed out.

Gonna be quicker to jump in the car and visit everyone showing them the pics on my camera!

I'll try again tomorrow, perhaps someone will have fixed the site by then.:(

Spent total of 2 hours trying to upload pics!
Times out trying to upload them to the site, uploaded them to photobucket (took 37 seconds) then tried uploading them to this site. Timed out.

Gonna be quicker to jump in the car and visit everyone showing them the pics on my camera!

I'll try again tomorrow, perhaps someone will have fixed the site by then.:(

Stani1029

Club Member
Its terrible eh? Ive started to do it all on my phone now as it runs much faster than my mobile internet dongle thing from my laptop. Ive you send me the img codes i can upload them i think

Was good to put some faces to names.

I'm up for go karting/car show meet for the next one!

Might even have the Super S on the road by then....

Stani, here are the links

all.jpg

rear.jpg

k11front.jpg

k10.jpg

group.jpg

Was good to put some faces to names.

I'm up for go karting/car show meet for the next one!

Might even have the Super S on the road by then....

Stani, here are the links

all.jpg

rear.jpg

k11front.jpg

k10.jpg

group.jpg

mullet

Ex. Club Member
Sorry I couldn't make it it would have been good next one I'll be there come hail rain or shone or jobless ha ha

OP
OP
weestar84

weestar84

Jonc aka jeannie mo beal
Sorry I couldn't make it it would have been good next one I'll be there come hail rain or shone or jobless ha ha

you said you would be there for that meet :p you liedddddddddddddd :p:laugh::laugh: next meet will be go karting whoop whoop :D cant wait for that :) just hope they do ickle sized helmets fwn lol

mullet

Ex. Club Member
you said you would be there for that meet :p you liedddddddddddddd :p:laugh::laugh: next meet will be go karting whoop whoop :D cant wait for that :) just hope they do ickle sized helmets fwn lol

ha ha im sorry my boss dissipered on holiday so i couldnt do anything :( if im honest i dont think i would have had the money to fill the tank ha ha bur gocarting ill be there

ha ha its never too cold for mr whippy :p

OP
OP
weestar84

weestar84

Jonc aka jeannie mo beal
mullet as soon as the date has been arranged phone your boss and put in for a holiday either that or our next meet will be at your work place :laugh::p

gtsnissanb

Official MSC Trader
Some nice looking cars there it is strange how a Micra meet always seems to look like an m&s car park on a Sunday morning

Stani1029

Club Member
R-REG - yeah it has the headlight adjust and the others were a inspiration and a celebration. Im no good with k10 so i dont know the spec of it

r-reg-sr

-------
Site Supporter
the k 10 looks very straight .....evryone looks cold,,,,
whats the interior like in si's ,,,,cup holder door pockets?

OP
OP
weestar84

weestar84

Jonc aka jeannie mo beal
it was freeeeeeezing, wasnt as bad when we moved round to the other car park where the burger van was but was still really cold. Still a good meet though :D

stani whens the next one :laugh: need a date for the diary lol

Stani1029

Club Member
Nah no cupholders, power steering, electric windows, sunroof, green dials, nice interior, no driving lights though.....

Still to start a blog, car had to go back cause something dodgy is happening. I think its not MOT'd by the way they were pulling lies out from everywhere

And next one should be in june maybe

Stani1029

Club Member
Nah no cupholders, power steering, electric windows, sunroof, green dials, nice interior, no driving lights though.....

Still to start a blog, car had to go back cause something dodgy is happening. I think its not MOT'd by the way they were pulling lies out from everywhere

And next one should be in june maybe

im from scotland to been on site for a wee while but hardly come on started to more now lol so next one ill no doubt come to and see to :p good to meet new people :p

OP
OP
weestar84

weestar84

Jonc aka jeannie mo beal
we don't have a date or anything set up for the next meet, however if you have a date and location in mind feel free to start a new thread and batter in and organise one ;)

Show season for me and hubby starts the end of this month so i need plenty of nottice so the sooner we have a date and location for the next meet the better :laugh: