A little gallery of my car

Very nice indeed. Can I ask what tyres & rims you've used please? As in size and make? I think they look nice. My Micra came with the tiniest wheels ever! 14 inchers!! :blush: So I'm naturally looking to get a decent size and ones that look good.

Ta

On the other hand chaps and chappesses, the K12 has rather large wheel arches to fill... Would love to see someone do a K12 on 17's or 18's (Y).

The only thing I'd be afraid of is the wheels rubbing at the wheel arches if I chose 17"...I would be looking to lower her also so not sure if 17" would be a good idea? Any help would be greatly appreciated as I'm new to all this :blush: I know what look I want to go for but just not sure how it will affect the overall combination of lowering and size of wheels (Y)

I've had 17's on mine before and will be going back to them again soon but i use my 16's for during the winter :) if you wish to look at my blog it has pictures of stock ride hight 17's and lowered 50mm on the 16's i may well get the tyres on my new 17's next week and get some pics of them aswell

looking superb mate a very good example by the looks of it
the paintwork looks flawless and the colour is one of the best i`ve seen
makes me wanna get another k12 an start again :D

looking superb mate a very good example by the looks of it
the paintwork looks flawless and the colour is one of the best i`ve seen
makes me wanna get another k12 an start again :D

Cheers! It does have its flaws - the usual stone chips in the bonet, but all will eventually be patched up.

Very nice photos. Here is one of mine.

4601456515_e3ed11e73b.jpg

Slam

Back