A few new pics of the golf turbo...

micra man

Golf GTi Turbo
Its been a fantastic car up to now, and I can't fault it in any way. (Apart from the petrol it drinks!) I don't miss the micra at all lol. Not done much to it lately but gave it a clean today and took a few pics. Comments welcome. :)

BWbackg.jpg

backsidepic.jpg

backside3.jpg

backside2.jpg

backside1.jpg

frontside4.jpg

frontside3.jpg

frontside2.jpg

frontside1.jpg

side.jpg

frontside.jpg

frontside6.jpg

:)

Napster

And the Wide Green Bug
that is lovely!! splitter / valance kit looks sweet

front is lush! headlights look amazing!!! colour of the car is stunning too!!

naps

Looks fantastic - am I right in guessing they are S8 alloys? And is it the 150 or the 180? Big fan of Golfs, was considering getting the 1.6 MK4 at christmas but going to wait a while longer.

OP
OP
micra man

micra man

Golf GTi Turbo
its easy :p i say it a lot now :D

It is actually very easy lol. :) Its a whole different class of car, both in comfort, power, looks and refinement. No way I would go back to a micra now, unless I was filthy rich and wanted to do something daft with it hehe.

Cheers for all the positive comments guys, glad you all seem to like it. :) I'd recommend buying a Golf to anyone.

Looks fantastic - am I right in guessing they are S8 alloys? And is it the 150 or the 180? Big fan of Golfs, was considering getting the 1.6 MK4 at christmas but going to wait a while longer.

Also, the wheels are 18" A8 alloys sprayed grey. Its the 150BHP (for now) version with the anniversary kit. ;)

Speedle

Ex. Club Member
awesome as always Dan such a nice car and still maintains some OEM look as well what with the wheels etc. not too OTT just how'd id mod a golf :)