a few ebay items and the GT4

Yeah, like the RS500 having 16 injectors, but only 8 plugged in - I asked the question badly - what would need to be done to make them work is what I should have asked?

Cheers Craig

Yeah, like the RS500 having 16 injectors, but only 8 plugged in - I asked the question badly - what would need to be done to make them work is what I should have asked?

Cheers Craig

the water spray bar would just need wiring up to a switch as i think the pump is there for it, i presume you'd need some sort of controller for the water injection? and the anti-lag unit would need a spot weld drilling out and then the hole filling back in as the unit is welded shut/open or whatever, then a controller again?

Does is also have the dodgy turbo restrictor cheat fitted as standard by the factory?!

i presume you are refering to the cheat that got toyota disqualified from the WRC. there is no restriction fitted to the road version at all although the road version is only 255bhp standard (jdm)

Gt4

Jesus that celica is gorgeous,is that all they are worth?I'd be on the first plane over there to buy that if I had the money,its tied up in other things at the moment

Back