A Couple of Interesting Recent Spots...

MicraFish

Rollin' with Diesel and V8 Power
Hi All! Long time so speak!

I'm still very much in love with Micras, and after getting rid of the Mx5 and gaining a disgusting Civic, I will be planning to get another Micra, or Cabriolet after my wedding in May!
So of course, I'm keeping an eye out for interesting ones I see around.

First one up is a very tired and battered-looking Mitsuoka Viewt. I've seen it around once before, but never realised it was this sheddy, poor thing :(

Photo0030.jpg

Next up is a car that a friend at work borrowed from his uncle. K10 Colette, 26,000 genuine miles and 2 owners from new and straighter than my much newer 2003 Civic! No rust either.

Photo0128.jpg

Photo0129.jpg

Awesome pinstripes

Photo0130.jpg

I've been told by my friend that this car was very well cared for by its past owner, his late grandmother. After it had been out in the rain, she would park it in the garage and towel it down until it was dry - a very cherished car.

Hope you enjoyed my recent spots I'll keep you up to date with any more I see ;)

that colette looks exactly like the one i drive past on my way home from work

This one is in Hampshire so probably not the same one :)

no dent on it!!

Not a one - less than the civic has lol

awesome, what micra were you thinking of?

Well I'm lusting after another cabriolet but not sure I can justify the mpg for the commute I'm doing now ! Realistically it'll probably be 1.3 that I'm intending to rat or lower and strip out something more fun than the civic lol
I wouldn't mind trying an ST or Figaro in the future but that's when I save up some dosh!

Back