A cheap garage!

MICRASKYLINE

Ex. Club Member
Just got back from a Garage in Nottingham recommend by John, the chap with the red turbo k11.
Was quoted £130-£150 for fitting. . .

Whiteline Camber Kit
Whiteline Castor Kit
Whiteline Lower Control Brace
Whiteline Adjustable Panhard Rod
Whiteline Front Swaybar kit
Whiteline Rear Adjustable Swaybar
Koni shocks
50mm Powercoil springs

On top of that there is the 4 wheel alignment which he said would be £40
All in 2 days

To fit all my gear + alignment for under £200 I think is a bargain.

You might say that I can do a lot of the work myself but not got the time, tools and know how!!!

So booked in for the work next week, told Mrs that she will be driving a gokart for the school run!!

Kev

Pro Cut Vinyl
Founding Member
Official MSC Trader
Yep Jo & John certainly have some good contacts, which I have used in the past.

Recommended me SES in Nottingham, I've since had the manifold done on the Micra, Full system on the Corolla and they did a full system on Sam's saxo. I now get 10% any work done there :)

There is also a damn good R/R in Mansfield just off junction 28 M1, the details I have somewhere if this is of any interest to people locally.

solarice

Ex. Club Member
you'll love the whiteline stuff. :)

I managed to fit basically the same stuff over 2 weekends...not to hard to do, but as you'll find out getting someone else to do it is alot easier :D

Layla

Deactivated Account
i started reading the thread and started you were gonna say "what a rip off!" and i was like woah... thats pretty cheap! i was quoted £50 just for putting springs on!

wilsonian

Ex. Club Member
demon tweeks sell whiteline gear - best doing a search as theres loads of topics about them.

Also the springs.... if you've got a couple of hours best fit them yourself - not that hard to do beleive it or not.

OP
OP
MICRASKYLINE

MICRASKYLINE

Ex. Club Member
It's Back!!!!

What a difference!!! Rides like a kart!!! almost as good as our S2000

All fitting for £160.00

Some pics. . . .

Thanks to Croft Auto's in Hucknall. Nottingham.

Attachments

• IMG_2920.jpg
    IMG_2920.jpg
    160.4 KB · Views: 243
  • IMG_2917.jpg
    IMG_2917.jpg
    163.9 KB · Views: 224
  • IMG_2919.jpg
    IMG_2919.jpg
    152.2 KB · Views: 233
  • IMG_2931.jpg
    IMG_2931.jpg
    207.4 KB · Views: 242
  • IMG_2923.jpg
    IMG_2923.jpg
    154.6 KB · Views: 244
OP
OP
MICRASKYLINE

MICRASKYLINE

Ex. Club Member
NeX said:
how much and where did you get all the whiteline from?

Got all the whiteline gear from Mike think I paid £380 but got the strut brace from Demon Tweaks for £70

If any one has the funds get all thw whiteline gear then do it because you will be driving a different car!!!!

My dad drove it yesterday and he said he would love to do a project for a trackday car - stripped out,engine conversion, Whiteline gear, single seat etc etc, May consider doing with him in the summer, emailed a link to my dad about Mikes shell!!

OP
OP
MICRASKYLINE

MICRASKYLINE

Ex. Club Member
No probs mate, If you need the number then its Croft Auto Centre. Papplewick Lane, Hucknall.
Ask for Chris on 0115 968 1379

Did all the work in 2 days!