A/C, micra leather steering wheel/ rev counter and more

Hello,
I have for sale parts or complete A/C from my 1.3 inspiration. All working but had to remove due to weight savings.

Original K11 leather steering wheel with airbag
Autogauge rev counter with shift light lol , adj color from my 1.0 lt micra. All functions working perfectly.
Autogauge battery voltage meter that again is working perfectly.
Momo gearknob and momo pedals (I suspect the pedals are eBay sourced).
I might be tempted to sell the rear parcelf with the original speakers and the A pillar covers complete with the twitters.
Also
If anyone needs anything from a coilpack 1.0 lt 2000 micra pm me (gearbox, driveshafts etc are staying)...
Photos can be supplied preferably via email or viber

Open to offers
Thank you
George

rally heaven lol
North Wales LL53
depending on weight sending parts is not a real issue (This doesnt mean free but definitely not the usual rip off)

The steering wheel is gone to a good home.
The parcelshelf is not for sale ( I managed to break one bracket)

I have intact side strips (3 pieces per side)
an Airbag, and an entire car for small bits ( wiper motors, clips, brackets etc) in addition to the rev counter, pedals etc that I mentioned in my first post. Panels are not for sale yet ;)

All parts will be dispatched with DPD and tracking number will be provided.
Photos can be provided by email, viber, whatsup.
Cheers
George

Yes, I do :)

If you want it (after sending you pics)
I can do the voltmeter, the pedals and the gearknob all for £40 including postage.
Tell me if you are interested.
Cheers George

Still everything available.. :(
Added for sale rear seats with headrests in top condition.Will send the fabric from the bottom (for less weight).
Recorded delivery.
Cheers
George

Hi, the car will go for scrap very soon.
It is a 1lt coilpack and I am just going to keep the gearbox and few other bits for me. For other staff available look previous posts..
It also has a loudish exhaust with a massive tailpipe and a green cone air filter.
Also since I am getting my primera airbox, my K&N panel filter (for original airbox) is for sale. Bought August 2015.

Rear headrests, rev counter, volt meter, gear knob, pedals, 14 inch wheel trims from inspiration model etc all available

The car is fully functional.
If anyone needs anything pm me.

Cheers
George

Back