A bit of a micra family!

This is what my drive looks like.
i think my family is a bit of a micra family the k12 is my mothers the black k11 is mine and the silver k11 is my fathers. also my uncle has a k10 as a little run about.

so what your family like????

Grant

micra%20family

My grandparents and me have both got one. Passed my driving test last May in my grandparents E-reg K10 & now I own a K11, which used to belong to my Dad :)

Oh & I'm also stil insured to drive my Grandparents K10, so I've got access to 2 of them. So, yes, I'm in a Micra family! :)

I'm all alone in my family, my mum has an A3 and my dad has a merc CLK and a honda CR-V. :( nevermind i always smile when they have to fork out for service, tax, petrol etc. :p

me, girlfriend tanya, mate Kash, his gf sham, and mate inz all have k11's

bro in law has k10

when we park up when we off out its crazy..

tom said:
im sure i remember JayY posting that he has loads

1. It started with my mums brand new K11 L in 1993 (alive)
2. Then my aunts brand new K11 LX in 1995 (alive)
3. Then my mate brought a K11 Super S in 2003 (died, brought back to life)
4. Then I brought my blue K11 SR in 2004 (dead)
5. Then my mate brought a K11 SR in 2004 after his Super S got written off (Sold)
6. Then my cousin brought a K11 L in 2004 (alive)
7. Then I brought my second K11 SR in 2005! (alive!)

only a couple then lol.

see i tried talking my mates into getting micra's but so far they arnt having any of it, they are rapped up in the fiesta's, punto's, corsa's and focus's.

it is funny tho when they fork all that money on them, and i pay pitence.
all the joy of owning a micra.

Grant

My girlfriend and i both drive K10's. Havent talked anyone else into getting a micra yet!

Im the only one in the family that owns a Nissan, Mum drives a Land Rover, bro drives a Vauxhall Astra. Hoping to convince the GF to get one when she drives.

one of my mate has just passed her test and was asking me how much i paid for my micra and what its like to drive so hopfully we will have a new member.

me uncles had 2 in the past now owns an almera, grandad had 3 before he passed away, the last one i was given, which did me well for 2 yrs, me mum has a green K11 (was me uncles 2nd one) and i have my K11....

Used to be more than one in my family, I had a green K11 Gx (now sold) and my step dad a red K11 super S (sold again) and my step brother a blue K11 facelift S (written off of course).

Now I'm the only one with my red 04 K12 1.2 S. My step dad drives a black O2 redg almera, My mum a Y reg blue Mitsubishi space star, My bro drives a black L reg golf and my step bro a red M reg golf.

I have a K11, Mum has a Colt, Gramps has a Spacewagon, Sister Has an Almera 'n' Civic, grandad has a civic...

Not all micra's...but all Jap :D!!! lol

well my mum has a k12, my gran has a k11 1.4 sport!!! and i have me nice Gx :)

G_Man said:
This is how our drive used to look....

DSC00566.jpg

there's my car!!!! the green one lol!!!

ive got the green one above (LOL!!!), ian has a k11, his parents have a white k10, his neighbour has a green k11 and then richie turns up in his k11 and it looks like a nissan forecourt

yer a mine has been like a nissan dealer at times. it does make me laugh becuase once we had 2 sereena's 2 micra's and a pirmera, and a some of them were up for sale so someone tried to get us done for running a business. lol

Back