94BHP ‘Fast Road’ Micra’ – Shall I sell?

pietro

Ex. Club Member
94BHP ‘Fast Road’ Micra’ – Carbs now sold... selling other Bits

More info here: http://www.micra.org.uk/showthread.php?t=22682 (MANY PARTS FOR SALE).

See images here: www.putfile.com/pietch

Perhaps some would like to make an offer for the complete car which is now running on standard carbs... although an NG13 Sunny carb (direct bolt swap for £15) will add another 5/10bhp I'm told, otherwise 'Speedle' is selling the bike carbs. The car has 11 months MOT and a couple of months TAX.

If no one buys I will break and sell the following parts... these will be available for sale as I break slowly, possibly putting the car back to standard if standerd parts are swapped against parts below for sale plus cash my way.

AMG Tuning Twin Weber DCNF Racing Carbs (Prototypes - SOLD to 'Speedle')
1.2 Racing Engine Head and lightened and blanced bottom end (By Dave Walker)
Piper Race Cam (may be sold with engine)
Lightened and Balanced Flywheel (may be sold with engine)
5 speed gearbox (may be sold with engine)
4-2-1 Sports Exhaust Manifold (bolts onto standerd exhaust)
Up rated Figaro Turbo Front brakes KIT (bolt on)
Front Strut Brace (bolt on)
Rear Anti Roll Bar (bold on)
H&R 30mm Lowering Springs Set with shocks fitted (Gas Front – Liquid Rears) (bolt on)
Custom MR2 Racing Seats (bolt in - direct swap)
Nissan K11 SR alloy wheels with tyres (direct swap)
Performance Silicone HT leads (direct swap)
Silver GSX front and rear bumpers (easy swap)

+ usual micra parts, i.e mirrors, panels, etc etc

Two better picture's of the awosome carbs setup when i fitted them along with the engine
25-Picture%20421.jpg

3-Picture%20422.jpg

Ace & Ace again

I watched the engine vid 5 times then noticed there was another video. If I had the money I would be interested. But personally I agree with Bob that you could get more out of it but still very impressive.:alien:

Oops...

Just to let anyone interested know that I have left my Phone at home and won't be able to receive any enquiry calls until tomorrow morning, however viewings are available all weekend.

I will respond to all calls and messages in order.

Thanks

only worry about this is the gearbox and clutch, are they standard? if there was a way of uprating the gearbox, without a huge expense, then i would gladly buy this. good luck with selling this.

now this is a k10 worth having, the k10 owners here should be bitting pietro arm off to get this car, like the mk1 mr2 seats btw mate looks cracking ;) i put the mk2 mr2 seats in mine there a damn good fit :p hopefully my k10 will be pushing this sprt of power in the coming weeks :)

be a real shame if the car had to be broken for parts as its such a gleaming example

There is nothing to compare this car too... I'd love it to go to a good home. Make me an offer if your interested, what have you got to loose?

Nice black micra with mark 1 grille Curtis... got any more photos?

ok well despite all the money spent a k10 in general of this age is worth in good condition is about £300 max, however given the mods id say an asking price of about £600 is closer to the mark, but tbh mate you'd get load more selling the performance parts on, and putting it back to standard and selling the car standard.

i got well over £1500 for my first k10 £400 for the car and the rest i got for selling the parts ;) its hassle but worth it for the extra cash ;)

that webber setup alone has got to bee worth £200 of anyone's money! at least!!!

I agree its worth a fortune in spares if someone wanted to break it... which makes it a great proposition... if someone bought the car for about £850'ish they could have a years free motoring and more or less double there money at the end of it as it has FULL new MOT.

But its too good to break and it can be made faster still! :)

tbh mate if it was my car thats the sort of price id put on it, but the reality is you'll never get that sort of money for it, esp when you can get a k11 super s or and sr for that sort of cash, i'm not trying to be negative or rude, just honest.

its a shame cos in my opinion its worth £850

speedle is just trying to devalue it to the point where he will buy it :p

Yeah Speedle, stop trying to de-value my car! ;)

Anyway like I said I'm open to offers and I'm sure Ed will give the car more power with some 3D mapping if anyone really wants to go faster still!

that webber setup alone has got to bee worth £200 of anyone's money! at least!!!

lolololololol

pietro dont let them carbs go for less than £350

i dont no how much you would pay for them new,but i no a new single twin choke 36 dcnf cost around £300 on its own

put them on ebay and tell them that you would post world wide and you could prob get double that especially as they are only a few AM k10 sets ever made

Hi Bob!

Yes I have noticed that DCNF carbs are very expensive, let alone the fact that they are the 36 type (the most rare of them all).

Yeah Speedle, stop trying to de-value my car! ;)

Anyway like I said I'm open to offers and I'm sure Ed will give the car more power with some 3D mapping if anyone really wants to go faster still!

sorry mate wasn't trying to de-value it but having been in your position before just giving you the benefit of my experience and how you can make the most money ;) cos at the end of the day more money you get the better :)

put the car on retro-rides.co.uk as well they love the k10 over there and quite a few peeps on there talk about wanting one ;)

Hi Curtis.

The will fit any 1.0 and 1.2 micra, I am 99% sure they will work right away but for 100% perfect running I would recommend a rolling road tune check (about £70 I think) at track and road. Performance will be massive and I will include everything, including some used gaskets incase yours are past there best and the choke + cable for cold starts.

Just ask Bob how good these are! They were only a few of these every made by AM Tuning.

I even have the setup instructions that came with them.

Bob said:

"Pietro dont let them carbs go for less than £350...i dont no how much you would pay for them new,but i no a new single twin choke 36 dcnf cost around £300 on its own...put them on ebay and tell them that you would post world wide and you could prob get double that especially as they are only a few AM k10 sets ever made"

But I would rather keep them on the forum and in the UK, I am open to sensible offers.

where abouts are you?

Now: £120+ 3xps2 consoles +games, 2 consoles with disk errors, set of 13"steels, and some 14" almera alloys!

Or, in about 2 months time:£300+

but if fordy wants it now then go for him, love to see that red micra with 100bhp or more next year! lol:p

Thanks for the offer Guys. I'll give it some thought and let you know soon! Either way I'm sure they will find a good home.

ps. Fordy I already have a standerd carb setup, but thanks for the offer.

let me know asap pietro please, i'll have the money tomorrow and could pick them up this weekend if you would like

since your selling the car i guess your not staying micra so i didnt offer anything else other than another inlet and carb in case you put yours in the bin

Hi Fordy.

Carbs sold to Speedle for asking price suggested by Bob, were you really after them in a major way too? If anything changes I'll let you know. In the meantime Speedly is selling those Bike Carbs, which may be of interest.

Thanks

Yes Bob... £350 delivered.

Power is still up on standard but way down on twin carbs! :(

I heard that the 1.0 Carb injects more fuel the then 1.2 carb is that true?

Thanks

aye that is true mate the ma12 carb has a smaller jet :p crazy or what! lol

as for other parts mate id be interested in the engine as a complete unit if you do decide to break it :) possibly the gearbox as well as it easier to swap the 2 together anyways ;)

Just changing a jet wont make more power, it still has to be the right amount of fuel for the right amount of air...

hahaha I knew they would land in the hands of matt. Matt just now get omex ignition and do it PROPERLY youll get fantastic power then.

I wouldn't call it a race engine it need abit more doing like polishing,porting and bigger valva's bigger pistons,Its fast road more like.
It had new rings and shells in the bottom end,oil pump mod,lightened flywheel,head skimmed 40thou,3angle valva seats,piper fastroad Cam Compression on a standard engine is around 160psi your was 205psi.

Back