boyracergt

Ex. Club Member
well here he is up for sale my micra :(

1992 (j plate) nissan micra k10 1.0 super
roughly 4 months mot
very cheap insurance, tax and sips petrol
3door
mechanicals:
only 68k it starts, stops steers exactly as it should very low mileage, when warmed up it purs nicely and goes faster then most 1.0s accelerates well and can do 94mph. its only got 4 gears an no power steering, but at 55mph its only ticking over about 3000rpm so doesnt use much more fuel than a 5sp and the steering is very light when the ars moving. only problem is when cold you have to hold the throttle down for a minute as otherwise it stalls (hopefully sorted before sold)
bodywork:
recently had the bootlid replaced for a rust free one. has a smal amount of rust on drivers wing, passengers door and scuttle panel. the drivers sill was welded up a ferw years ago and sprayed it looks a bit lumpy and a small bit of rust is starting to poke through but it just need spraying over and is fine.the paintwork is not very good its got patchy due to age but there are parts where its as new.
Interior:
very good condition, has a very rare black dash and white speedo.
all the eletrics work ok apart from the courtesy light has no bulb (2.50) and the lighter needs to wiggled to work.

Mods:
rev counter, tinted lights all round,debadged grille, 5 1/2 door speakers, k & n air filter.
spares:
got loads of spares for this if the car goes for enough il stick them in the car
carburettor,mirrors, all lights, bumpers (il fit the least scuffed ones before sale), light stalks, dials, rare spoiler.

a cheap economical run-about or even a project, very reliable, always starts i love this car but if evrything goes to plan i should be getting something a bit newer.
£350 ono car is located in hailsham, east sussex (bn27)

edit 6 months mot and tax

there are some old ones in my blog but if any one needs some pics pm me your number and il text some as my computers dead at the mo

23112008013.jpg

23112008012.jpg

23112008014.jpg

23112008016.jpg

23112008017.jpg

23112008021.jpg

If you fancy putting the standard air filter back on (easier to sell) i'll have that K&N off you for £15 plus p&P?

well here he is up for sale my micra :(

1992 (j plate) nissan micra k10 1.0 super
roughly 4 months mot
very cheap insurance, tax and sips petrol
3door
mechanicals:
only 68k it starts, stops steers exactly as it should very low mileage, when warmed up it purs nicely and goes faster then most 1.0s accelerates well and can do 94mph. its only got 4 gears an no power steering, but at 55mph its only ticking over about 3000rpm so doesnt use much more fuel than a 5sp and the steering is very light when the ars moving. only problem is when cold you have to hold the throttle down for a minute as otherwise it stalls (hopefully sorted before sold)
bodywork:
recently had the bootlid replaced for a rust free one. has a smal amount of rust on drivers wing, passengers door and scuttle panel. the drivers sill was welded up a ferw years ago and sprayed it looks a bit lumpy and a small bit of rust is starting to poke through but it just need spraying over and is fine.the paintwork is not very good its got patchy due to age but there are parts where its as new.
Interior:
very good condition, has a very rare black dash and white speedo.
all the eletrics work ok apart from the courtesy light has no bulb (2.50) and the lighter needs to wiggled to work.

Mods:
rev counter, tinted lights all round,debadged grille, 5 1/2 door speakers, k & n air filter.
spares:
got loads of spares for this if the car goes for enough il stick them in the car
carburettor,mirrors, all lights, bumpers (il fit the least scuffed ones before sale), light stalks, dials, rare spoiler.

a cheap economical run-about or even a project, very reliable, always starts i love this car but if evrything goes to plan i should be getting something a bit newer.
£350 ono car is located in hailsham, east sussex (bn27)

get a light mate, put a new bulb in mine and it works a treat!

get a light mate, put a new bulb in mine and it works a treat!

probablly double the value as well

Back