87 micra manual

is that all the pages seperatly, cant someone make a pdf out of all of them in order so its easy to get info

that's only 270 pages, there's probably another 150 at least to go. when all in, we can look at that.

Arnold said:
To PDF all that would be absolutly enormous!

Indeed, and to be honest I don't think trevor72 should do it after all the work he's already done already. I have no idea how to pdf documents, do you need to buy a version of acrobat to do so? Would imagine 420 pages would be mega megabytes! :)

ive downloaded a free pdf writer, arnold you havent seen the size of the s13 service manual, it can be done

Service manuals are text based so arent generally that large - however - these are scanned images, so it will be huge!

I know of a free PDF writer, its called Cute PDF

Arnold said:
Service manuals are text based so arent generally that large - however - these are scanned images, so it will be huge!

I know of a free PDF writer, its called Cute PDF

my s13 manual that someone done is 32,636KB, thats scanned in pages.

tbh i dont know how to join up the images to make a pdf

someone would have to host it on the site if it was that big

32 megs is still quite alot!

if i was to host that on my website, it would only take thirty people to download it before my bandwidth allocation had been exceeded! Considering the scans on his site have had over three figures in hits per page, thats alot of bandwidth - and money to keep it open

Anyway, converting is easy. Open up word and insert one image per page, then convert the whole document in one go :)

how many pages are left to do trevor?

going on how big the s13 one is there is around 600 pages

something like that... not really sure, i didn't count but by guesstimate would be around 150 or so to go.

Back