• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

Hi,

Great blog and a great looking micra!

Just wondering, how did you fit the tweeters in? Was it a direct fit i.e were the required wires already there? And how much of a difference does it make to the sound?

Thanks.

OP
OP
scoobie23
The tweeters are direct fit and wires are already their behind the windscreen pillar plastics I haven't had them in that long. Thanks for the compliment on the blog

The tweeters are direct fit and wires are already their behind the windscreen pillar plastics I haven't had them in that long. Thanks for the compliment on the blog

Ah okay thanks for that, also it’d be most helpful if you could post an update about how the tweeters performance is when you’ve had them in long enough! Thanks.

as a reply to the sandblasting bit, basicly they just cleaned the rust off alittle and splashed on the waxoil,
some places the rust has came through, so realistly it wants those areas redoing which is not the greatest thing.....

Hi,

Couldn't start a direct message with you so I have pasted my original msg:

Hi,

Been told by Nissanboy that your breaking an SE+ K11?

I'm looking for a passenger side sun visor that has a mirror but it needs to be a second facelift sun visor (they are smaller in size than the older ones). Wondering if you have one available?

Thanks.