600cc motorbike exhaust on a 1996 vibe

wondering wether or not to slot a suzuki 600cc motorbike exhaust under my 1996 micra vibe 1.0. I have a k&n fitted to it already, just wondered wether or not it would be worth doing?

ollie240585

Ex. Club Member
Bike Cans on cars don't work IMO, they look rubbish and don't really let off a nice sound.
Much better off with a Janspeed system, they look good and sound good!!

Hav'nt got the money to buy a janspeed system although i do agree it would be a better option. I like the sound of a side exit exhaust was originally going to put it in the center of the rear bumper. cheers

not too bothered about the fitting of it as i have acess to my grandads engineering firm and am able to use welders, grinders, pillar drill ect plus the use of any materials i need so not a problem however i am quite concerned about the sound quality, will try it on tomorow and keep u posted on wether or not its any good.

Put the exhuast on today and sounds realy good, doesnt sound overpowering and purrs nicely in tickover. Took 5 hours to weld it on thow. took some videos and pics but phone not sending them to my pc for some reason.

Image003.jpg

sorry took so long to get pics up. Looks and sounds gorgeous