5th March N/E meet - Twice the enjoyment

OP
OP
SR_Micra_Boy

SR_Micra_Boy

Ex. Club Member
Cos he's a big poof and says he's skint.... He aint even comin up durin the day... And he still owes me money, lol

Says he may blag a lift off dan when he comes up...

OP
OP
SR_Micra_Boy

SR_Micra_Boy

Ex. Club Member
Just txtin him and hes bein awkward to say the least, lol, he said he's got the £6 but cant afford petrol, so i said get a lift up in the mornin and he said he needs his bed and sleepies!

Tell u wot, I'll rearrange everythin just so u can stay in bed! lol

Layla

Deactivated Account
guys, seriously, stop buggering around. its taken neil and wayne and whoever else a hell of a lot of effort and time to organise this meet.
titch is travelling for bloody miles, danni and wayne are doing their fair share of driving and im even hoovering the car!
pull your fingers out!

OP
OP
SR_Micra_Boy

SR_Micra_Boy

Ex. Club Member
No problem, will see ya's when I see ya's....

Attachments

• msc.JPG
    msc.JPG
    59 KB · Views: 286

Layla

Deactivated Account
Unless i get some apologies from people who have annoyed me and people don't pick on me tomorrow like they generally do. I won't be comming. I don't enjoy the constent mickey taking and i don't like to be messed around.

Ian

OP
OP
SR_Micra_Boy

SR_Micra_Boy

Ex. Club Member
guys, seriously, stop buggering around. its taken neil and wayne and whoever else a hell of a lot of effort and time to organise this meet.
titch is travelling for bloody miles, danni and wayne are doing their fair share of driving and im even hoovering the car!
pull your fingers out!

Unless i get some apologies from people who have annoyed me and people don't pick on me tomorrow like they generally do. I won't be comming. I don't enjoy the constent mickey taking and i don't like to be messed around.

I missed something?

OP
OP
SR_Micra_Boy

SR_Micra_Boy

Ex. Club Member
Can everyone who owes me money, or is bringin back parts ie both wings and headlight please remember to do so tomorrow please, thankyou...

danni

Ex. Club Member
And everyone remember correct amount for lazerquest... so everyone not shot a tenner at him... give exact money!:)

and sum poundies for pizza!

Titch

Micra K11ng
yus he is here :p

thinking about opengin an MSC brothel here that many of yas staying :p

but. youre all welcome if you can cope with my scruffy houe and my mental attitude (and my dad, he juist as crazy :p)

shall be good piss up tonight sop whenever we arise then we shall be up there. ill try remember to bring stuff aswell.

ero_O wayne on titch' s account :p

Layla

Deactivated Account
why is there a meany reply in my name? sniffle. damned sharing computers and stuff *shakes fist*

guys, hes really pssed about the picking on him. hes taken it uber seriously and...well... we've had bad news and i dont think hes in the mood to play silly games, just lay off him for a bit