5th March N/E meet - Twice the enjoyment

Layla

Deactivated Account
ive found a problem...

my car will be at yours. bugger.

ok guys, im coming to the meet with a slightly poorly bumper. take pics from other side :)

wayne, i'll take a wander to yours some other time.

*shakes fist at morrisons*

Layla

Deactivated Account
ever considered a career change to a taxman? :p of course i'll have your money! tisk!

we can wave at my house from the sea front! woo!

my dad said does anyone want to come back to mine after and have a subueteo (sp?) tournament. i'll assume "no" shall i?

Layla

Deactivated Account
SR_Micra_Boy said:
subuteo..... lol

Only if he got the full stadium, flood lights and the sunderland team, lol

you know whats sad... he's got the full stadium, including stands, flood lights, sunderland and the entire premiership... a full collection of referees and about nine balls, in all the colours including a snow one. you know... for when it snows in my front room

Layla

Deactivated Account
uhoh does that mean you want to come back to mine after? wow 3 times the fun... well twice the fun and then meeting manda's daddy... but you know...

Layla

Deactivated Account
plus you dont really want to spend time with my daddy. he'll warp your innocent minds.
he went through an uberwierd stage, but he's buying a pub so you know, godda luv 'im!

Paynee

Ex. Club Member
haha sounds like my dad, not the uber wierd stage, but the buying a pub bit, best make reservations with aa methinks.....

C

chie

i may have to pull out of the lazerquest but im still comming to neils and the meet, sorry money problems :S

Layla

Deactivated Account
good :blush:

waroo, if you are even on at silly o'clock, im gonna give you a ring later to see whats happening.

and neil, i got a big makro thingy for ya. dont get ian started on turtles...he's going to turn into one

Layla

Deactivated Account
waroo...like kangaroo... or wayne...

neil, its gonna snow for our meet! we're gonna freeeeeeeze! but hey, dont have to wash the car :cool:

rabbit knocking on the back door to come in from the cold aww.

i mean, er, yeah, cars and stuff

danni

Ex. Club Member
sorry guys guna have to drop out of this 1... aint been payed so i already over my overdraft with my bills.
may still come to neils but lazerquest is out of question sorry :(

OP
OP
SR_Micra_Boy

SR_Micra_Boy

Ex. Club Member
Danni, already said I will help pitch in to get u playin, so stfu, lol

U need cheerin up, so there ya are, lol, nuff said....

And no it aint charity, Im just bein a good friend....

quickdraw

Ex. Club Member
danni said:
sorry guys guna have to drop out of this 1... aint been payed so i already over my overdraft with my bills.
may still come to neils but lazerquest is out of question sorry :(

if your gonna be at neils any way your coming.

and erm..
waroo?
what?

and erm i never got a phone call :So_O

danni

Ex. Club Member
ur at work so how cud i fone ya dafty! and u kno i dont like botherin ppl!

but on a good note iv just rang the council and they said my payclaim form was put in late but i will be gettin paid this friday instead! guna hafta wrestle with the bank to try stop overdrawn charges but i shud b ok to come if i do get paid this fri

Big thanks to Neil tho... shown how much of a good friend he iz... and i kno u wudda offered same wayne :)

OP
OP
SR_Micra_Boy

SR_Micra_Boy

Ex. Club Member
I dont mind helping out my good friends as most have already helped me already anyways, lol

Attachments

• DSCF0001.JPG
    DSCF0001.JPG
    88.5 KB · Views: 270
OP
OP
SR_Micra_Boy

SR_Micra_Boy

Ex. Club Member
Latest list

NeilSR - Both
Lenny - both
Danni - Both
Dr Zoidberg - Both
Chie - Both
Paynee - Both
Solcarice - both
Titch - Both
Ian - Both
Wayne - both
Gman - both
Nesser70 - both
Hugh - both, but no playing laserquest
nismo_k12 - both
Rich - both

Layla - laserquest
Micraman - will turn up later

quickdraw

Ex. Club Member
that was my offer .lol

:S hmm

ne ways glad ur coming all the same.
and i wasnt on about you phoning me i was talking about manda saying waroo ill phone ya later
to which i never recieved any call. only thing i received was a text from ben at like whatever in the morning :mad: grr.
not good when your working 13 hour days and need asmuch sleep as poss. though

last one today. woohoo off for another week :S me thinks. though ill be dragged in most prob.
and be busy as hell still

OP
OP
SR_Micra_Boy

SR_Micra_Boy

Ex. Club Member
Yeah was rather chilly, had to lend the two ladies jackets, so make sure everyone comes well wrapped up this time.

No doubt wayne will be stripping in the back lane again, lol....

Thats a point wayne, is rachel coming up again?

danni

Ex. Club Member
yes i had to wear a sunderland jacket URGH!!!!!!!!!! didnt even offer the massif coat i got last time *sniff*
but ill be coming in warm clothes then changing for the meet later i think... altho not in the yard like wayne!!!!

quickdraw

Ex. Club Member
whats wrong with my stripping !!!!

and i dunno if rach is coming matey.
depends if i see her out on the friday night and wanna take her nhome.
if so then yeah she will be coming. if i dont then i doubt it :p

Layla

Deactivated Account
i 'avent rang yet because my phone has gone for a walk and hasnt brought itself back yet. if you get a call off an 0191 number you dont recongnise its my bedroomphone so dont ignore it :p

nismo_k12

Ex. Club Member
I'm going to have to pull out as my car is in the bodyshop till monday.

i was due to get it back today or tomorrow but they've now said monday at the latest.

DAM REG VARDY!!!!!

OP
OP
SR_Micra_Boy

SR_Micra_Boy

Ex. Club Member
Ok thats 2 out now, nismo and gman.... anyone else?

NeilSR - Both
Lenny - both
Danni - Both
Dr Zoidberg - Both
Chie - Both
Paynee - Both
Solcarice - both
Titch - Both
Ian - Both
Wayne - both

Nesser70 - both
Hugh - both, but no playing laserquest

Rich - both

Layla - laserquest
Micraman - will turn up later

Titch

Micra K11ng
Alrighty peeps, just to say i'm leaving in about 30 mins, should should be with you about 2 - 3 ish. Looking forward to it!
Titch :kungfu: