5th March N/E meet - Twice the enjoyment

SR_Micra_Boy

Ex. Club Member
Names below please, Sat 5th march, will go to laserquest at shields..... Let us know if ur coming, will probs book laserquest for 7pm. Will possibly meet at usual place at around 6....

However....

Looks like we will be at mine during the day to get cracking with getting the stripping finished, and the project started, so u have the possibility of attending either or both. Either way it will be a brilliant day out.

Lunch wise on sat we will be looking for donations from people to order pizzas in from round the corner so its a bit less hassle sorting out the food side of things.

Not sure if I will be there on the night tho.

NeilSR - Both

OP
OP
SR_Micra_Boy

SR_Micra_Boy

Ex. Club Member
Ok, depending on how many come during the day, we'll see wot we can get and for example just get £2 off everyone who wants food...

OP
OP
SR_Micra_Boy

SR_Micra_Boy

Ex. Club Member
Lol, cheers danni, jess was just asking if it went down well, and I replied with "well there's nowt left" lol

cheers chie, however i think u'll find I started it.... at half 7! Ya lazy gits! lol

NeilSR - Both
Danni - Both
Dr Zoidberg - Both
Chie - Both

Paynee

Ex. Club Member
NeilSR - Both
Danni - Both
Dr Zoidberg - Both
Chie - Both
Paynee - Both

yeah mate food was spot on, and i aint lazy, i wouldve been there at half 7 if i neva had a bike lesson............yeah right would i!!!:p

quickdraw

Ex. Club Member
SR_Micra_Boy said:
, however i think u'll find I started it.... at half 7! Ya lazy gits!

yet i still managed to do most of it for ya :p

me, chie, paynee and greame. whilst the rest watched :p

i would have been there at 7:30 also. but erm.. i had a girl in my bed :p

Layla

Deactivated Account
NeilSR - Both
Danni - Both
Dr Zoidberg - Both
Chie - Both
Paynee - Both
Layla - laserquest

sorry chuck having enough of a p*ss around swapping shifts as it is. ive changed from a 5 hour to a magical 8am - 5.30 pm just to get there at all! will be there for the night though. someone needs to tell me where the usual meeting place is though. :)

also be damned swear control *shakes fist*

Titch

Micra K11ng
NeilSR - Both
Danni - Both
Dr Zoidberg - Both
Chie - Both
Paynee - Both
Layla - laserquest
Titch - Both

Coming down on the 4th, and staying at Waynes one the friday and saturday. So yea, will be there for both.
Titch :kungfu:

Ian

Ex. Club Member
NeilSR - Both
Danni - Both
Dr Zoidberg - Both
Chie - Both
Paynee - Both
Layla - laserquest
Titch - Both
Ian - Both

danni

Ex. Club Member
course u can get drunk:p
neils is only half hour from waynes titch... (well it is wen im driving without gettin lost, whereas wayne gets lost n takes ages :D )

Titch

Micra K11ng
Aye - well there nothing worse that working with a hang ova! But hey, we need to go out and get drunk, its a limited time offer with me!

OP
OP
SR_Micra_Boy

SR_Micra_Boy

Ex. Club Member
Right, would be nice if we can get a few more names on this list, and is anyones partners coming?

NeilSR - Both
Lenny - both
Danni - Both
Dr Zoidberg - Both
Chie - Both
Paynee - Both
Solcarice - both
Titch - Both
Ian - Both
Wayne - both
Gman - both
carl - both

nismo_k12 - laserquest
Layla - laserquest
Micraman - laserquest

most seem to be meeting at mine for around 10am to get started on the micra, I'll probs park the mera up in the back lane and get started doing the tints and putting the 18's on as I wont be much use on the micra, plus I have no spare time to get the mera done.

On the night time, we will meet at either 6 or 7 at usual place, storybook carpark next to boldon asda, and then go onto shields from there.

Pizzas will be bought for dinner, so bring some cash for that if u want food, couple of quid each will do, and if u owe me any cash remember to bring it along for the bits u have bought.

Wayne if u can pm me cos we need to work out how much u owe me altogether including g's £14, lol

OP
OP
SR_Micra_Boy

SR_Micra_Boy

Ex. Club Member
Just ringin to confirm laserquest...

We could always have a game of that and then a game of bowling if people wanted to, not sure how busy it will be tho....

probs just stick with the laserquest tho

danni

Ex. Club Member
G told me yest wen i was up his that he should be coming up to yours neil. so i assume he be at both and i think its fair to assume carl will be there too :D:p

quickdraw

Ex. Club Member
Wayne if u can pm me cos we need to work out how much u owe me altogether including g's £14, lol

lol. he owes you that since ive paid him :p

for the rest send me a pm with the break down. as most of it needs to speak to JON and sort out

OP
OP
SR_Micra_Boy

SR_Micra_Boy

Ex. Club Member
Pm sent mate, people that owe me money are

Chie - £50 (head and alarm)
layla - £70 (clear lights)
Ian - £50 (wing, headlight and fuel rail,)
Titch - £90 (manifold and splitters)
gman - £14 (leccy windows and rear bench cover)
Wayne - u have breakdown

Anyone else?

OP
OP
SR_Micra_Boy

SR_Micra_Boy

Ex. Club Member
NeilSR - Both
Lenny - both
Danni - Both
Dr Zoidberg - Both
Chie - Both
Paynee - Both
Solcarice - both
Titch - Both
Ian - Both
Wayne - both
Gman - both
Nesser70 - both
Hugh - both, but no playing laserquest
nismo_k12 - both

Layla - laserquest
Micraman - laserquest

Rich?

Just txted hugh so will see if he's coming with mark, also txted rich....

Unfortunately there will be no trophy on offer this meet, aint had the time, sorry

OP
OP
SR_Micra_Boy

SR_Micra_Boy

Ex. Club Member
Ok, hugh and mark (nesser) are coming...

Its booked for 7:30pm for 2 games, and it will be £3 a game so thats £6 each for all u simple folk! lol.... please bring change....

We will meet at around 6pm at Boldon asda, and then move on down from there.

Have i forgotten/missed anyone at all?

G_Man

Ex. Club Member
Wayne owes me a tenner so i expect to see it there ready for my 4 quid to make up for the money i owe Neil. Yes biatcha?

dont know what time i will be at yours yet neil and aint sure who is coming with me, but I aint coming early, need a lie in :p

quickdraw

Ex. Club Member
recieved. and erm.. well it not my car :p

your decision at the end of the day.
just aslong as you know ANYTHIN you want. you know i can do.
no matter how extreme :D

OP
OP
SR_Micra_Boy

SR_Micra_Boy

Ex. Club Member
Cool, I think we'll go with option 3 then mate if thats ok with you, would be better visually.

Need to get chie's opinions on things as I imagine he will be doing most of the welding, and need to see wot materials we will need and he can get.

Looks like i will need to source a grille, and get my two wings back from urself and ian (or spares at least) and possibly the headlight, or the speare that ian had, but I still have my black sr bumper....

Then need to focus on the wiring and the spraying side of things....

Need two nice alloys aswell, we still gonna go with the no front springs?

danni

Ex. Club Member
sounds like plans are underway and theres guna be some fun this sat!!!

sounds like plans have changed but they sound cool:D

Attachments

• svk.jpg
    svk.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 262

quickdraw

Ex. Club Member
may have a set or 17" rims we could slam on it :p
also me and chie will both brign our welders when and need be as we both can weld. though chis is better at different weldng than me :p
hopefully hahaha

i was thinking also about sumthing else rather extreme but will talk o you about it at a later date aswell :D

OP
OP
SR_Micra_Boy

SR_Micra_Boy

Ex. Club Member
Give me a pm cos ive sent u another few ideas....

17's would be cool as wud sit right under the arches with no springs, just hope it would roll thats all.

We cud do with getting our heads together before sat so we know wot we are doin and preparing for then, need to decide wot metal is best to use aswell so we can see if chie can possiblt get hold of some

quickdraw

Ex. Club Member
:o_O why. lol. main concern is trying to get the engine out since tem back bolts are bloody rusted through. thus the angle grinder :D

once the engine is stripped out etc. simply concentrate on getting what we want from the car.

then the next stage from there is simply getting sorted and preparing for it rather than hole hog into getting stuff done instantly.

though i may bring the welder just incase :S
speak to chie and bring his aswell.
ill bring my grinders. and so will chie :D

though i still wont be able to get my toold there though i may look at knocking a few others together to bring up.
thought i dont fancy heaving them around the meet though

OP
OP
SR_Micra_Boy

SR_Micra_Boy

Ex. Club Member
U can always come to mine after to pick them up mate, I dont mind....

And yeah thats true, will take us a while to get sorted, do u mind bringin that wing back up?

Layla

Deactivated Account
ian's spare wing as in the one he crunched into a lamppost? fair enough...

i finish work at 5.30 so should make the storybook for 6 but does anyone have a huge objection to hanging around for me? *awaits big long lists of "yes" and a "yes biatch" from wayne*

sniffles