55 plate radio code (sorry guys)

Hi folks and sorry to ask this as I have seen this so man times here, I got the wife a little run around after passing her test it's a great little car 1.4 petrol but I need the radio code I found the sticker on back of radio after watching YouTube I see a BP # and sure this is it as its a bit old & faded it is BP536459012468 and do I just press the volume button in to confirm this pls? Also mines does not say wait one hour it just says code, The guy I bought it from last week says at first it did say wait one hour but he didn't know code either and had tried many times and it now just says code. Thanks in advance

Cheers again will try this tomorrow and hopefully it will work and give me calming music as I sit next the wife shes constantly pulling away in super slow motion while I'm screaming GAS GAS GASSSS lol

Cheers again will try this tomorrow and hopefully it will work and give me calming music as I sit next the wife shes constantly pulling away in super slow motion while I'm screaming GAS GAS GASSSS lol
Look on the bright side she is getting good mpg if she is driving it 'sedately'.
The 1.4 K12 engine, in stock form, produces 88bhp and if you drive it 'enthusiastically', keeping the revs in the 4000 to 6500 band (sadly the rev limiter kicks in at about 6700:cry:), it goes surprisingly rapidly, though you will notice a quite substantial drop in fuel economy:devilish:.

Look on the bright side she is getting good mpg if she is driving it 'sedately'.
The 1.4 K12 engine, in stock form, produces 88bhp and if you drive it 'enthusiastically', keeping the revs in the 4000 to 6500 band (sadly the rev limiter kicks in at about 6700:cry:), it goes surprisingly rapidly, though you will notice a quite substantial drop in fuel economy:devilish:.

I did notice it was quite lively sadly I can't drive it as I need and use my 2011 ford ranger it's commercial and it don't cover me 3rd party to drive and wanted the wife to build her own no claims discount

Code for radio worked thanks very much . I take it the spark plugs are under all that plastic on the cylinder head and I think brake pads :)
Get yourself a Haynes manual and all will be revealed. getting to the spark plugs (and the individual ignition coils connected to them) is straight forward but you need to follow the correct procedure of what to undo to get to them, which is where the Haynes is invaluable. ;)

It's on its way ?
'All that plastic' is the air inlet box, which contains the throttle body and inlet pressure sensor and has four outlets which mate to the four legs of the plastic inlet manifold. There are rubber seals on each of these connections which sometimes stay attached to the manifold, sometimes to the air box and sometimes neither and drop down the back of the engine as you lift the air box off, be warned!;)

All advice greatly appreciated I won't touch it until manual arrives as I know I need to get to know the engine it does run fine but I will change oil once I have manual. Cheers my friend for ur time

Back