52mm Gauge Holders

Ceirwan

Ex. Club Member
Hey guys,
I'm looking for some 52mm gauge holders, but I'm after some which are recessed and angled.

I want to put some gauges into the dash of the K10 above the glovebox area but with a say 30degree angle towards the driver to make them easier to see. I don't want them sticking out the dash thought, so some sort of trim to go around them that angles and recesses them would be ideal!

I've tried searching and the usual Daemon tweaks.
Any help appreciated cheers! :)

Nothing like this will be a direct fit for the K10. You can buy single 52mm pods, and fibre glass / custom fit them. You can also buy left or right hand pillar pods for other cars, and possibly just modify that to suit. I don't have a K10 anymore to compare but the one for a Glanza looks a similar size!

If you've got the cash though, get yourself these.......
Pic85.jpg

These are Defi single din gauges. Fit's where your CD player goes!

Since the K10's quite an old school car I was going to go for for the old school gauges like the attached photo.

I'm good at reinforcing stuff with fibreglass and filling holes (since its what I mainly do on the boat) I've never fabricated anything though, I may look into it, I don't want it to look out of place on the dash though and I think the Super Turbo pod thats currently there does.

Those gauges look good Arnold but there is literally no room for them in a K10, as its only single Din, straight above are the heater control and then the vents.

I think a pillar pod would look tacky in a K10, I'm just after a subtle not in your face look.

Thanks for the advice though :)

Edit: Having trouble uploading attachments :(

Back