52mm Dials, and other k10 bits

Speedle

Ex. Club Member
ok dudes having another clear out some bits for grabs;

52mm dials, rev counter (chnages about 6 differnet colours)
TIM volt meter (can you guess what that does? :p) SOLD!
TIM Amp Gauge SOLD!

Dials all come with a TIM mounting pod worth £10 RRP

All £10 each plus £5 postage

Orginal nissan Lower inlet gasket for K10 (needed if you replace the carb) £2.50 posted.

Also two brand new and now very hard to get Decals for K10 one reading Nissan Micra the other 1.0 Super both brand new cost £15 each and never used £20 posted the pair (took over 2 months for Nissan to source these)

MA12 ECC large port head £50 collected very very rare item postage can be arrange at extra cost.

pics coming right up!

Would that gasket fit the inlet weber manifold?

i want the head and the stickers, but no funds at the mo!

Photo-0044.jpg

Photo-0041.jpg

Photo-0040.jpg
Photo-0039.jpg

Thanks speedle, not what I was looking for, I thought it was a TIM one, stupidly :(
Anyone else wants it, feel free. Good luck with the sale, should be snapped up rapido!

I'll take the volt and amp gauges :D

ok chap

paypal if you can to [email protected] please, be sure to add in the comments what it was for :)

cheers
Mat

Would that gasket fit the inlet weber manifold?

i want the head and the stickers, but no funds at the mo!

no its for standard inlets only. i fitted new gaskets to those carbs before i sold you them so dont see why you need them?

i need this stuff sold ASAP so i wont hold stuff im afraid

is the head completly standard? has it had any work done even restoration work such as valves reground etc?

its a standard MA12 ECC head from a 1.2 Cat K10, as such it has bigger ports therefore better airflow to mantin the 60bhp with the cats in place.

Its a rare item so im told due to being bigger ported, very few of these were made. its had no head work all the valves are in good order the head has not been damaged in anyway so is fully working ready to be fitted. Basically i got it for use with the bike carbs but never fitted it so it would be ideal for someone with a custom inlet manifold setup

ill put it on the bay if it doesnt sell on here im sure the autograss guys will snap it up

hey speedle, intrested in the pair of decals

hey speedle, I'll buy the decals off you if their still availiable? cheers :)

dude them 52mm dials, rev counter (chnages about 6 differnet colours)

how do you wire them up does they come with the instructions and how easy is it, thinking about getting them of you

dude them 52mm dials, rev counter (chnages about 6 differnet colours)

how do you wire them up does they come with the instructions and how easy is it, thinking about getting them of you

no instructions mate but i can label the wires for you no probs quite easy to connect it up

and thanks Norm i'll post them off to you tommorow

How much do you want for the rev counter? I've been after one for ages. I can send you paypal or cash. How much do you want?

Back