52 REG Black Corolla Tsport for sale, cheap

C0llis0n

Ex. Club Member
Club Member
Hi guys, wondering if anyone would be interested in the Tsport I have. Absolutely love the car but want to go travelling with the miss's for a few months starting in October and the extra cash could get us that little bit further! + I dont really see the point in keeping it on my dads driveway when it could go to much better use by somebody else. Details are as follows;

Tax; 30/09/2012
Mot; 27/10/2012
Mileage; 89,888
Year; 2002
Doors; 3
Mods : None
P.Owners: 5 (IIRC)

Bought the vehicle from a town called Machynlleth back in April of this year with roughly 84k on the clock. Mainly been used for a 30 mile commute to work every weekday. Having owned it for the short time that I have I can safely say it is the best car Ive owned and driven, never let me down or skipped a beat, incredibly practicable (big boot) but also a lot of fun to drive when you want to.

Everything is mechanically sound, shifts through gears easily and still lifts perfectly each time. Never got round to adding any modifications so comes completely standard. Bodywork is in average condition for its age (the odd car park ding as is expected for the age) and comes out stunningly when polished up. I will give it a good going over before selling. Interior is very tidy and everything is very much as it comes out of the factory.

Last service was October of last year which included oil change, filters, sparks and coolant. Recently bought some high quality Castrol engine oil, coolant and sparks as I was going to do the lot this month but havent found time for it yet, these will be included in the sale along with some new wipers and an opie oils air freshner! Tyre tread are all very good, new tyres fitted in April so still well within legal limits.

Overall a very tidy car and I'll be sad to see it go, whenever I get back to the UK and have the money its likely I'll be buying another TSport
biggrin.png
, In April I paid £2100 with 6 months tax on the car but if somebody makes me a reasonable offer in the region of £1700 I will part with the keys.

Somebody make my day! Thanks for looking, Joe.

Back