52 plate 1.3 micra

kennierobo

Buy & Sell Member
Ive made the decision to sell my 1.3 micra. and yes its a true 1.3 it started life as a crappy 1ltr coilpack.

Attachments

• micra3.jpg
    micra3.jpg
    178.1 KB · Views: 665
OP
OP
kennierobo

kennierobo

Buy & Sell Member
forgot to mention it has tax and test until end of november this year. and the only reason that im selling is that my left knee and calf is in a pretty bad way and i find myself in need of an automatic until im put right as i cant push against the clutch pedal. Pain is to much but never mind that if no interest here then i will put it on ebay....

OP
OP
kennierobo

kennierobo

Buy & Sell Member
I havent got any lol if you follow the link in the first post in this thread there is loads on there, also if you look in the thread nex,s northeast meet there is also some in there. price is also in the first post of this thread

OP
OP
kennierobo

kennierobo

Buy & Sell Member
open to sensible offers over £1000 as I cant drive it now. My knee has got worse and im no longer driving it or any other manual car for that matter

OP
OP
kennierobo

kennierobo

Buy & Sell Member
OK I need quick sale as ive got the chance of automatic so £1000 on the day secures it.:p
PICT0025-1.jpg

PICT0026-1.jpg

PICT0027-1.jpg

PICT0028-1.jpg

PICT0029-1.jpg

PICT0030-1.jpg

PICT0031-1.jpg

I will even throw all the spares in you can carry ie spare engine and gearbox spare shafts, hubs suspesion struts ect

RedRocket1

Club Member (Trial)
i'll see if i can get some money together soon but i wouldnt get my hopes up....nobodys showing any interest in buying my micra and i cant take out another loan.
I'll try mate coz it does look good and i want a 1.3 with 3 doors.

If this had been up 3 days earlier I would have snatched of you for £1k

IMHO its worth ALOT more than that
95s are going for £600 plus presently

Ebay it and keep your patience mate - dont throw it away for £1k

There will be another auto i assure you

A decent 2000 1.3 is worth £1200 so a 2002 is worth ???? more

andy

Ex. Club Member
If this had been up 3 days earlier I would have snatched of you for £1k

IMHO its worth ALOT more than that
95s are going for £600 plus presently

Ebay it and keep your patience mate - dont throw it away for £1k

There will be another auto i assure you

A decent 2000 1.3 is worth £1200 so a 2002 is worth ???? more

been up forsale for 2 months you must of mist it

OP
OP
kennierobo

kennierobo

Buy & Sell Member
same old same old But not to worry also dont need an auto now as leg is 95% mended now, But dare I say it I just want it sold ive had 6 micra,s and im a little tired of them now, I also have a 2ltr tigra waiting in the wings that im going to be using shortly so this one has to go. As for ebay there are to many chumps on there it didnt even make reserve last time and the only phone call i got was from some asian guy in manchester wanting to give me 600 quid well i lmfao at that offer.......also car shows up as a 2003 registration

Just noticed where you are
Right by the Nissan Factory so there is an excess of them up there

Down here 95s are selling for £5-600 odd - Just none about - well apart from those that turn to dust the moment you touch em lol

OP
OP
kennierobo

kennierobo

Buy & Sell Member
well this one is rock solid removed the hatefull coilpack engine and re loomed for the better 1.3 so all in all its the best of both a bit like kingsmill lol

OP
OP
kennierobo

kennierobo

Buy & Sell Member
will be putting 12 months mot on it this weekend or next then off to ebay with it........Then bye bye micra,s time to move on its been a blast but enough is enough i think ive had 6 or 7 now and im getting a little bored now.........

OP
OP
kennierobo

kennierobo

Buy & Sell Member
nah not sold as ive been busy with another project so not had the time yet! but mot runs out mid november along with tax at end of nov so looks like i will be putting 12 months mot and 6 months tax on it

OP
OP
kennierobo

kennierobo

Buy & Sell Member
Well not had time to advertise this as ive been very busy with work and getting my leg sorted so that done time to get serious. the micra is a 2003 on log book it now has a FULL MOT and 5 Months tax Ive put new discs and pads on for mot and new bulbs ect last serviced by me 3 months ago (full) along with a recon alternater 3 weeks ago. Also not shown in pic is one of franks manifolds works a treat, Fitted is the 1.3 engine coupled up to the 1.ltr gearbox makes for better acceleration i think. i have the 1.3 box and shafts if sold they go with it along with the flywheel. Now given it has full mot and 5 months tax first £1000 takes it and i think thats a steal at that price. also tax is cheaper for some reason maybe because its supposed to have the wimpy 1.ltr coilpack engine in it..anyway £1000 guys any test drive welcome. But you bend it you buy it. Will swap it for suzuki jimny with cash either way

OP
OP
kennierobo

kennierobo

Buy & Sell Member
not looking good i cant beleave theres no bidders on this, maybe its time to put plan b into action. surely the micra market isint that dead. strange how you can sell crap for stupid money and decent stuff you cant give away

OP
OP
kennierobo

kennierobo

Buy & Sell Member
I dont think its going to do it, ive got a stupid reserve price on it of £850 surely a 2002 micra is worth at least that with 11 months mot and 5 months tax on it.

Ian

Ex. Club Member
Looks like your having a mare matey. its worth more then that for sure. If i wanted a daily run-a-bout id snap your arm off for it at this price.

OP
OP
kennierobo

kennierobo

Buy & Sell Member
if i didnt need to pay for my other purchase i would be keeping it as i love it but it has to go, its only 15 quid shy of reserve so with a bit of good luck who knows, its not the best time of year to sell a car thats for sure. If this remains unsold then im going to make one club member very happy, As i will put it on here for a mere £800 but with that it must be collected this saturday...........we will see

DAMN! that was cheap whoever won it! you win some you lose some, i had a sunburst orange civic coupe full replica of the one in the fast and the furious, had all the works including automatic start...wanted a quick sale, sold it 4 700! peanuts for what it was.

OP
OP
kennierobo

kennierobo

Buy & Sell Member
milage is 43k ive got someone looking at it later. but given they arnt how should i say english you can bet they will be trying to get it for nowt.....

OP
OP
kennierobo

kennierobo

Buy & Sell Member
tell me about it ive done some homework regarding this car it turns out that it had a damaged nearside wing headlight and the corner of the bumper basicly panel damage there was no damage to structure of car in any way, there is some cat c 52 plate micra,s un repaired and there 700 plus so its worth more written off than repaired its crap