4WD Rolling Road comming in the NORTHEAST!!!! Yeeaahhyyy

Whilst minding my own business,....

.... I suddenly found myself in a tuning shop (buying a decent set of HT leads as it happens)

Lo and behold: there wass a great big pit dug out inside the shop with some reinforced concrete setting in it....over to the right of the room was a a brake-type four wheel drive rolling road hiding under some polethene sheeting....

Couldn't beleive my luck...just around the corner from my work place

Fingers crossed this should be comissioned soon, but my betting is that they will be stowed out!!

heres the link to the website ...hopefully the website will be comissioned soon too...LOL

their contact details are on the home page though at least

http://www.xopowertuning.co.uk/

Really nice chaps in there too ...:)

yeah i heard about xo geting one, i think im gunna put my car in there to get some bits im geting fitted next week hope i can get the car booked in lol, did thay say how much its gunna cost for a run?, i think i chatted to you sammo was at the driftx night a while back i have a silver facelift k11, sure it was you like, msc shootout day ? :glance:

Driftwerx, in the carpark after the event?

I remember a chap tapping me as I was getting into my K10
"wanna see my micra" you said? with the black masked modified headlights etc?

but I can't remember "msc shootout day though" dont think I went to that.

Rolling road:
I can't remember exactly the prices but I think it was in the region of £40-something for 1 hour (ish) but there was a difference in the tarrif for power only runs versus tuning runs...

XO used to run a civic type R turbo in the time attack challange. Not sure how many events they did.

They seem like they are bucking there ideas up now. In the past i heard stories about them taking ages to get parts. There was a few other stories but i cant remember what they were now.

Should be good for NE tuning though.

nope just I remmeber after it blew up and ed looked at the map he posted up saying "the engine didn't stand a chance"

Back