• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

I suppose stani, as this is a long term project, I won't be going anywhere for a while cos I want to see this completed. Guess the msc is stuck with me for a while yet ;)
Really looking forward to this :)

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 4 Beta

SuperUno

Buy & Sell Member
I remember those days well, i had a lock up garage when i lived in Walthamstow for a couple of years. I used a old car battery and got some caravan strip lights and made up some wiring so i had light in there when working on the car at night.

I also used a roof support once to crane and engine in, it did leave many cracks in the concrete beam opss...

Managed to find someone on AOC breaking an almera gti so he gonna cut out the LH engine mount and RH gearbox mount for me so should have them next week. If i have them and the other welding done by next year ill be happy, then ill be looking to buy a complete car and go from there :)

Is this going in the Blue shell fella?

Enuo

Glorified Electrician
Looked at a workshop last night which is HUGE! A little too big for me but im still going for it, if all goes to plan as soon as i get the place ill transfer the blue micra and all my junk to the new place then look out for a donor almera! But im probably best to look into buying an engine crane, welder etc so proper progress may be stalled for a few months depending on the price of a donor
If its massive you have the option of renting out some of the space for storage (for cars etc), and you can do the odd mechanic job on the side for a bit of cash in hand too. Soften the blow when it comes to buying welders and cranes eh :)
Apparently you can pick up old 2/4 post lifts cheap too because nobody wants them. Can proper kit it out ;)

If its massive you have the option of renting out some of the space for storage (for cars etc), and you can do the odd mechanic job on the side for a bit of cash in hand too. Soften the blow when it comes to buying welders and cranes eh :)
Apparently you can pick up old 2/4 post lifts cheap too because nobody wants them. Can proper kit it out ;)

was going to suggest this, rent it out like £10 an evening or something to let others work on their own cars :)