4 super s alloys with tyres - £60

mike

I love Ed!!!!
Have for sale 4 super s alloys (including center caps), come with tyres. Although they still have good tread, my personal recommendation would to swap these for new tyres as they are starting to look old.

£60

Mike

sorry for the delay, just got the camera back. As for postage yes i can but it wont be cheap, at a guess the postage would be £20-30.

The alloys have no curb marks but two of the alloys have some slight bubbling underneath the paint which is nothing major.

The tyres have good tread but the some of them have age cracks. It is up to you if you want to drive with them or replace them, the current tyre size is 185/55/13 which is wider than normal and cost £30 each to replace from Ed with Toyo tyres or you can get budget 175/70/13 (me thinks) for £10-20 or so.

If anyone want i have the same photo's at full size, the file is 20mb so let me know and i will get it hosted.

6-tyre1.JPG

tyre 1

8-tyre2.JPG

tyre 2

30-tyre3.JPG

tyre 3

7-tyre4.JPG

tyre 4

19-wheel1.JPG

Wheel 1

19-wheel1%20bubbles.JPG

Wheel 1, close up of bubbles

16-wheel2.JPG

Wheel 2

18-wheel3.JPG

Wheel 3

8-wheel3bubbles.JPG

Wheel 3, close up of bubbles

25-wheel3bubbles2.JPG

Wheel 3, close up of bubbles

19-wheel4.JPG

Wheel 4

Having a think £60 would take them straight away from me. Will fit on any k10 or k11

Once my cars been lowered on the 13" steelies and i can see how it looks on 13s i may be interested but if it still looks high ill have to go for 15s or 16s.

I would want them please!!!

Im picking up my Super S today. Will let you know if i want them by tonight. Im in london as well so i would get them from you maybe Sunday (2moro).

Sorry for being late mate im in slovakia at the mo...

As long as they will fit on a K10 I will deffo take them for £50!!! I'm back on thursday, i will PM you when im back to arrange a time and place to get em from you. Im in KT3 area. my email is courior AT hotmail.co.uk .. gimme your details and ill be sure to contact you.
Cheers Mate

i tried to call you but kept getting voice mail. ill try again later today or tommorrow. will prob come and get them next weekend if thats ok, i think we are both busy tommorrow.

Cheers mike!

Sorry If im a bit late but are these wheels for sale?
And also do you know if a standard skinny Micra tyre off a steel wheel will fit onto these? Thanks

I understand that but Ive just had 4 new Toyo's on my standard steels which are far too good to ditch! (Plus its all good practise driving on skinnies!)

Back