3rd Time Lucky Wheels

Hi all i have Just put my new wheels on with Clear indecators new 16V badges and a quick clean :grinning: Please tell me what you think ohh and sorry for the Pic quality its from my mobile :D

Attachments

• My Car 1.JPG
    My Car 1.JPG
    368.7 KB · Views: 176
  • My Car 2.JPG
    My Car 2.JPG
    369 KB · Views: 163
  • My Car 3.JPG
    My Car 3.JPG
    320.6 KB · Views: 173
  • My Car 4.JPG
    My Car 4.JPG
    348.5 KB · Views: 194
  • My Car 5.JPG
    My Car 5.JPG
    340.2 KB · Views: 195
  • My Car 6.JPG
    My Car 6.JPG
    407.8 KB · Views: 149
yeh hope these wheels bring u more luck than me and fraz car needs lowering and it will look sweet and some new lights 2 ;)

dude, just because other people don't like them it doesn't mean you should take them off. If you like them then leave them on, it's your car, the whole point to modifying is to make your car unique to you.

Alienfish360 said:
dude, just because other people don't like them it doesn't mean you should take them off. If you like them then leave them on, it's your car, the whole point to modifying is to make your car unique to you.

Totally agree. If people love or hate your car, who cares! It's your car. Do what you want to do mate :)

Arnold said:
Totally agree. If people love or hate your car, who cares! It's your car. Do what you want to do mate :)

yeh totally agree look at raceworx he gets stupid ####s shouting abuse at him for driving a micra and he just revs his car aka the lawnmower a little and drives off + his exhaust will drown out the shouts lol everything is not gonna be to everyones taste u cant please everyone just do what u want to do hun.

yeah everybody calls me an arse and annoying but I know in my heart that I am the Awesome One that everybody loves and wants to be like! They all copy me!

Alienfish360 said:
yeah everybody calls me an arse and annoying but I know in my heart that I am the Awesome One that everybody loves and wants to be like! They all copy me!

yes phil as iv said b4 u r quite awesome all hail the awesome dawson fwn

Alienfish360 said:

Well....Ok there staying on because -->I<-- Like them :p

looking nice, clear side repeaters look soo much better. Get the stickers off ASAP aswel will make the car look alot smoother!

5ilver Micra said:
Yeah Will do mate :D All i need now is some lowering springs and clear lights like urs (Y)

yeah will be looking nice then, bit of colour coding goes a long was aswel as i found out!

Backcolourcoded.jpg

I agree with what people were saying about the 16V badges. Its your car and the main thing is that you like it.

Colour coding makes a big difference. I just did my rear boot handle and door handles, but it makes such a difference.

Yeah some do. Facelifts mostly I think.

Sometimes better to get one from a scrappy and paint that, then fit it. That's what I did.

Ahhh Good idear :D we have lots of micras at my work as you can just about see theres 8 there and about another 4 - 5 in the garage :rolleyes:

Attachments

• Micra City.JPG
    Micra City.JPG
    410.5 KB · Views: 177
lol aww.....i do like the Blue colour i would of had that 1 but it aint ready yet + ma silver one has Sexy fog lights :wasntme:

Have u seen the Micra S next to the blue one? :D

Back