34 ICH Weber Carb for Sale

nexussteve

The reason you're happy!
Hey guys,

I'm selling the above carb due to the fact I'm now getting the engine converted and no longer need it!

I've been told it's already got the adaptor plate for a K10 fitted, so I thought I'd offer it to you guys first!
(Obviously the plate could be changed if you wished)

Would anyone be interested?
£80 o.n.o

Pics coming shortly...

Everything. Carb, plate and manual choke cable.
I'll get some pics up if you're interested, as I'm not too familiar with carbs in general.

is this carb still for sale?

is this carb still up for sale? What's the choke size? (should be stamped on the body saying some thing like "34/28". Do you know where it came from origionaly as the internal jets and tubes need are dif depending on which motor it came from? (just asking cos I'd have to factor in buying the right ones for a micra 1.2rather than a 2.6 land rover or similar)
cheers

is this carb still up for sale? What's the choke size? (should be stamped on the body saying some thing like "34/28". Do you know where it came from origionaly as the internal jets and tubes need are dif depending on which motor it came from? (just asking cos I'd have to factor in buying the right ones for a micra 1.2rather than a 2.6 land rover or similar)
cheers

34 ich weber carb for a k10 should have a choke size of 24 with these size jets in.

24mm choke
125 main jet,
f50 emusion tube
180 air jet,
50 pump jet,
10 pump bleed back valva

Back