3 word story game

hears how it reads so far

ONCE UPON A.....monkeys hairy back simple simon asked What's a micra? he shrugged his hairy butt cheeks with a little Sigh of relief Slipped a finger into his eye blaah,,,,, were's me pipe
"he splurted out" ha ha ha spraying snott and screaming really loud as he burst a beer keg with guns n roses playing loudly shaking the bed then he ran head banging crazily out of coffee then he smoked through a hedgehog dressed in drag skipping merrily along a washing line holding a big eating a krankie his gravestone read i am dead SOON it became a very strange but delooded elf preening his hairy nostrils using a twisted mole hair just as a... K11 pulled up With a sticky His hairy mouldy egg foo young and his 700hp Flymo hedge trimmer He spun around and had tea

hears how it reads so far

once upon a.....monkeys hairy back simple simon asked what's a micra? He shrugged his hairy butt cheeks with a little sigh of relief slipped a finger into his eye blaah,,,,, were's me pipe
"he splurted out" ha ha ha spraying snott and screaming really loud as he burst a beer keg with guns n roses playing loudly shaking the bed then he ran head banging crazily out of coffee then he smoked through a hedgehog dressed in drag skipping merrily along a washing line holding a big eating a krankie his gravestone read i am dead soon it became a very strange but delooded elf preening his hairy nostrils using a twisted mole hair just as a... K11 pulled up with a sticky his hairy mouldy egg foo young and his 700hp flymo hedge trimmer he spun around and had tea

(sorry but i think you have missed a few posts)