3 word story game

weestar84

Jonc aka jeannie mo beal
ok seeing as there is a happy thread and angry thread lets play the 3 word story game :D

The game is really easy and really good fun and has had a great response on other forums ive been on ;)

All you need to do for the game is add 3 words, only rule is you can't post straight after you have posted and there must only ever be 3 words :p

ONCE UPON A.....

COPY AND PASTE THIS! (makes it easier to read :p)

ONCE UPON A.....monkeys hairy back simple simon asked What's a micra? he shrugged his hairy butt cheeks with a little Sigh of relief Slipped a finger into his eye blaah,,,,, were's me pipe
"he splurted out" ha ha ha spraying snott and screaming really loud as he burst a beer keg with guns n roses playing loudly shaking the bed then he ran head banging crazily out of coffee then he smoked through a hedgehog dressed in drag skipping merrily along a washing line holding a big eating a krankie his gravestone read

ONCE UPON A.....monkeys hairy back simple simon asked What's a micra? he shrugged his hairy butt cheeks with a little Sigh of relief Slipped a finger into his eye blaah,,,,, were's me pipe
"he splurted out" ha ha ha spraying snott and screaming really loud as he burst a beer keg with guns n roses playing loudly shaking the bed then he ran head banging crazily out of coffee then he smoked through a hedgehog dressed in drag skipping merrily along a washing line holding a big eating a krankie his gravestone read i am dead

Back