26th sept

jim_bling

Ex. Club Member
we have a choice either turners in sunderland grangetown leechmear industrial estate which is free just have to pay for your petrol or a ferrybridge meet which one guys or we could go for some food on the sat and maybe bowling in sunderland as its cheeper come on guys i need your input as well

OP
OP
jim_bling

jim_bling

Ex. Club Member
looks like its just us 3 then lol might have to stand down yet as i am gettin moddeds manifold unless i can get the janspeed sold asap then im in as i have some tokens to spend while im down there

johnhum

Buy & Sell Member
once im on the road i probably will be at the north east meets lads. got me test on monday so my fingers are crossed.

OP
OP
jim_bling

jim_bling

Ex. Club Member
kool mate good luck if you still want to come along im sure some one will give you a lift for the sake of half the petrol money to get there etc

johnhum

Buy & Sell Member
i would mate but ill be cramming as many driving lessons as i can in before my test. once im legal on the road ill spread the word

OP
OP
jim_bling

jim_bling

Ex. Club Member
aw kool well good luck dude come on guys we need more than just us for where is jowly pete ant etc rob and rob oh and phill and what about ian as well chris where are you come on guys

meji

Club Member (Trial)
I'd love to however my Dad is working on my Micra on Saturday to get through it's MOT, then it needs Taxing and I have been invited to Marshal at Croft this weekend, so I don't think I can make this one.

pjg1979

THIS IS MY BOOMSTICK!
Arrrggghhh, lol. A meet my car can't go to and I also can't make. Mainly because I'm in scotland, secondly I'm skint, Mainly because I'm getting married in 3 weeks Sunday. Woo Hoo, bricking it, lol.

micras69

Deactivated Account
although its a bit late, would people like to take a trip to the driveing range and crazy golf, rather than the usual....its all free all you need is to pay for your balls and its £3 for 200, and there is plentey of parking.

OP
OP
jim_bling

jim_bling

Ex. Club Member
well turners is free as well free food and drink will be there and will be a differant side of the car modding world than just engines but i need to know i say meet at the storybook as always but i cant say for 100% if i can make it as my boss droped me in it at work

Hugh

Well if it's Turners I'll be out. I'm not free till after 12 as I'm in Sheffield first thing. If we do the Boldon later then I may be able to attend.

OP
OP
jim_bling

jim_bling

Ex. Club Member
well i find out tomorrow if he can get cover for me for the rest of the day if not then i have to go into work for 12 and wont finish till 3:20 and then have to take my friend to the train station at 5

so far we have
1.ken
2.elle
3.hugh (unless its turners then no good)
4.martin

lol wont be a very good meet this come on where are all my north easties

OP
OP
jim_bling

jim_bling

Ex. Club Member
well sorry guys and girls but i have been called into work as a lad has seirously hurt his back and could be off work for about 8 month but im sure i can arrange something for next weekend maybe

micras69

Deactivated Account
why does it need to come to a halt because you carn't make it:glare: and not being #####ey or anythink kenny but you should chek that you yorself can acctualy make the meet before setting one up??fwn

eltaylor001

North Rep
I vote for next weekend then, gives us more time to sort it out and see whose available etc. Cos the is not much point if its just gonna be you and me micras69. We should prepare these things more in advance, as technically if this were to go ahead we have no time and location yet which is shocking at this late. Kenny if you find your struggling with time to sort things out I can always help out, I have orgainsed a lot meets too.

OP
OP
jim_bling

jim_bling

Ex. Club Member
its ok and martin dont start simple as i asked my boss 2 weeks ago for this sat off but because of unforseen circimstances i couldnt get the full day off it would have been a shambles of a meet with just 3 people need to find out who is available for next week etc and get a location to meet and what to do yet i have one but will throw it up later

micras69

Deactivated Account
how am i "starting" kenny :blush: just makeing a point and it seemed to me you knew you where guna called in (fair play not your falt)

it seems to be that the micra meets are ok but lack in numbers, i was wondering if we all could not just attend a local cruse and acctualy mingle with outher car enthusiasts (show them what micras are realy about eh) (Y)

local to me we usualy fill 2 large car parks one being on the front of a beach so good senery lol :grinning: and we all have a good time and we dont need to spend £££££ to have a good laff as its somethink diffrent every night

OP
OP
jim_bling

jim_bling

Ex. Club Member
well that way it would give everyone a decent amount to save some coin and sort cars out etc so i think it should be done