21st - Stadium of light

SR_Micra_Boy

Ex. Club Member
Morning all, yes its a north meet, and its in the north meets section, but I think everyone shud see this.

Im organising a meet at sunderland stadium of light this saturday for all jap cars.

I currently have 211 down as attending, invluding 19 from the msc. This is going to be a massive meet and I was wanting to know if anyone else wanted to attend.

I have people attending from grimsby, sheffield, blackpool and scotland, all wanting to coem along and show off their cars. There's a couple of trophies on offer, and catering will be available, does anyone else fancy making a trip up or down.....

Neil

wilsonian

Ex. Club Member
I'll be coming from manchester, trying to see if my missus will get the time off so should have two K11's coming from that area :D

rj007

Ex. Club Member
I,ve never been to one before but my son would like to have a look,is it suitable for kids? fwn Also not too impressed with the venue! :glare:

OP
OP
SR_Micra_Boy

SR_Micra_Boy

Ex. Club Member
Lol, plenty of people are coming with kids, just keep them close as there will be cars moving around in the car park and probably around 250 - 300 people there.

B

Ben

kool pretty sure its West Brom. Still dont think it would have made much difference, i mean there isnt exactly a huge attendance at the home games anyway :D anyways off topic

Layla

Deactivated Account
rj007 said:
I,ve never been to one before but my son would like to have a look,is it suitable for kids? fwn Also not too impressed with the venue! :glare:

newcastle playing blackburn on the 21st at home :p and yeah, dirty mackems are away with WBA

S

ssbnreso

rj007 said:

so if you're from durham surely that makes you a wearsiderfwn

B

Ben

kicks off at five with awards at 7 iirc, sure neil will confirm. And G, ill be with you in the non jap area lol - hope there are some sexy beasts there though

micra man

Golf GTi Turbo
Lol, I told him I was getting holidays if I could, which I couldn't but managed to do get half day off, and do overtime yesterday. Depends when the car is done lol, as it may be a last minute job again, may go see him tonight if he is in and have a chat. :) What time you want us up there like?? And how did you get permission to use the Stadium of light carpark lol?? :)

OP
OP
SR_Micra_Boy

SR_Micra_Boy

Ex. Club Member
I asked them! lol

Well we need to get the bbq there and it just saves him having to pick it up when Im not there. I need to be at the stadium before 3:30, but its all upto u 2 really. He said u werent finishing til 5 so u wud be up for 6 that was all.

OP
OP
SR_Micra_Boy

SR_Micra_Boy

Ex. Club Member
Just the bbq needs towing over thats one of my main priorities. Everythign else is pretty much sorted. Just getting stressed now, lol