21st - Stadium of light

SR_Micra_Boy

Ex. Club Member
Morning all, yes its a north meet, and its in the north meets section, but I think everyone shud see this.

Im organising a meet at sunderland stadium of light this saturday for all jap cars.

I currently have 211 down as attending, invluding 19 from the msc. This is going to be a massive meet and I was wanting to know if anyone else wanted to attend.

I have people attending from grimsby, sheffield, blackpool and scotland, all wanting to coem along and show off their cars. There's a couple of trophies on offer, and catering will be available, does anyone else fancy making a trip up or down.....

Neil

I'll be coming from manchester, trying to see if my missus will get the time off so should have two K11's coming from that area :D

I,ve never been to one before but my son would like to have a look,is it suitable for kids? fwn Also not too impressed with the venue! :glare:

Lol, plenty of people are coming with kids, just keep them close as there will be cars moving around in the car park and probably around 250 - 300 people there.

kool pretty sure its West Brom. Still dont think it would have made much difference, i mean there isnt exactly a huge attendance at the home games anyway :D anyways off topic

rj007 said:
I,ve never been to one before but my son would like to have a look,is it suitable for kids? fwn Also not too impressed with the venue! :glare:

newcastle playing blackburn on the 21st at home :p and yeah, dirty mackems are away with WBA

rj007 said:

so if you're from durham surely that makes you a wearsiderfwn

kicks off at five with awards at 7 iirc, sure neil will confirm. And G, ill be with you in the non jap area lol - hope there are some sexy beasts there though

Lol, I told him I was getting holidays if I could, which I couldn't but managed to do get half day off, and do overtime yesterday. Depends when the car is done lol, as it may be a last minute job again, may go see him tonight if he is in and have a chat. :) What time you want us up there like?? And how did you get permission to use the Stadium of light carpark lol?? :)

I asked them! lol

Well we need to get the bbq there and it just saves him having to pick it up when Im not there. I need to be at the stadium before 3:30, but its all upto u 2 really. He said u werent finishing til 5 so u wud be up for 6 that was all.

Just the bbq needs towing over thats one of my main priorities. Everythign else is pretty much sorted. Just getting stressed now, lol

Back