South East: 2014 First Reading Meet

SirChris

Educated Bodger
Right people, now is the time to start thinking about these things. Would people be up for another reading meet?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

OP
OP
SirChris

SirChris

Educated Bodger
Good man. Might follow the same platform as last time. Do a mini meet. Go to a local car meet and crash mine afterwards.

Id be up for it most likely, when are we thinking? as you are aware, semester two is about to kick off and bring with it that furious tense of urgency and a distinct lack of time.

OP
OP
SirChris

SirChris

Educated Bodger
Id be up for it most likely, when are we thinking? as you are aware, semester two is about to kick off and bring with it that furious tense of urgency and a distinct lack of time.
Yeah I am thinking the week before start or the first week. Otherwise come may. At least then people have had more time to get there car ready after the winter months?

Yeah I am thinking the week before start or the first week. Otherwise come may. At least then people have had more time to get there car ready after the winter months?

Think i may have not read your post right and replied yo the wrong one :)
That's next week? Maybe a bit short notice for many?
Anyway, I'll see what people are saying :)

OP
OP
SirChris

SirChris

Educated Bodger
@noddie wrong post lol. I am more interested in may tbh just suggesting dates not really setting anything

Due to the horrendous weather <_<
I'm not going to be doing the 100 mile round trip to reading gate today :(

Sorry fellas...rain check, literally ^_^