2013 Meet - 01/03/13

I really want to go to JAE but I won't have the money before the deadline :(

But aye a meet needs to happen!
Where is that car park McMicra? Address doesn't come up on the link on my phone haha

Culross in Fife, awesome view over the water and at night the rifenery looks epic :D

Picked it because its in the middle of Ayr and Dundee ahaha

Feel free but i aint got no turbo fitted lol i can still go in my 1.3 and show up others just not as much as id like to lol

So how long till its turbo'd again? :p

I'd take my 1.0l down the strip just for ****s n giggles haha.

Hoping a 1.3 conversion next year at some point too :)

I did and it wasnt viva vauxhall, 'twas banzai ;)

I stay at dd23wf, glen is 5 mile from me, where are yous?

I didnt go to Banzai, was definitely Viva Vauxhall I saw you racing :p or another quick white micra on white steels was there ;)

I'm in Irvine, North Ayrshire. Edinburgh or Glasgow area could be a shout with it being a bit central for all of us? :)

I didnt go to Banzai, was definitely Viva Vauxhall I saw you racing :p or another quick white micra on white steels was there ;)

I'm in Irvine, North Ayrshire. Edinburgh or Glasgow area could be a shout with it being a bit central for all of us? :)

Ill need to get to an Irvine cruise then if your gonna be there :).

Saw stani at Banzai, err bodys face was like
dafuq.jpg

When they saw it go :L.

Where bouts in Glasgow? or possibly Livingston?

Stani1029

Club Member

Well ive been to 2 crails, first one of the year which was a thrash and Banzai on the 5th May