2013 Meet - 01/03/13

Just a reminder theres a rather large meet (its first one back so who knows) in stirling tonight if anyone fancies a trip out on a boring sunday night :L

See how much petrol i use tonight, but so far theres about 200 people responded to the event, so i think there be about 100 or so cars should be good and hopefully get the scene returning to stirling :)

Tbh ive paid for it and not heard much about it yet haha :p im on with Chasing 7 a local car group, you?

Posted on my device_name using the MSC Mobile App

im the same, i only know about it being moved cause of facebook :p but yeah basically every car will be inside now!

Im on with Cruise Irvine my towns 'car club' so to speak haha

Yeah im only hearing stuff on facebook too :p and it should be so much better inside, dont need to worry about the s***te scottish weather

Haha yeah, I went last year and had to leave at like 6 :( im guessing it will be the same this year, its all worth it! What else you planning to do for it? :)

aw sucks man :( Yeah thats true should be a good day! got planned - more lows, 'retro style' wing mirrors bolted onto the wings, chequered roof (maybe), if I can find somewhere in scotland that does flocking i want to get my dash flocked too! and the rest is pretty much tidying it up like arch rust and respraying grille! :)

Good luck, itll look good once its done! :D ive never heard of anywhere in scotland that does flocking so im guessing sending it down to england is your only option :( looking forward to seeing it :)

HERE TROOPS!

Banzai on the 5th of May up at Crail could be a good place to have a little meet? Micra vs Micra up the strip just for laughs :p (well for me itll be for a laugh seen as I know itll be slow)

Anyone up for it? :)

Definitely wont be my micra youll be losing to stani thats a definite haha :p

I reckon Ill end up just for show too as much i want to go on the strip jst for a bit of banter I doubt I will :p

would be good to get a bunch of micras parked up together!

btw, Is this thing hosted by Banzai magazine or is it just been named Banzai?

What... lows? might give you a better launch, but IIDSSMS im pretty slick with the gear changes ;)

1.0l for me, yous a 1.0l too scott? :p