2013 Meet - 01/03/13

Stani1029

Club Member
Ill struggle saturday because on the sunday ive got something on so need to get kids looked after. Trying for 2 days is harder!

Agree let sort out a time now so there is no confusion closer to the time, As stated im free all day but i suggest 6pm? to give people who are working time to get in and get across :)

hi am new to the meet scene would be interested up at this meet depending on finance and if I can fix the wing from rust and put my super s bumper on lol

Stani1029

Club Member
No if its a weekday ill need to book it off unless after 5 but im totally skint so cant be wasting petrol so if its not within about a 25 mile radius ill miss out this time

what about stirling roughly middle for everyone
No if its a weekday ill need to book it off unless after 5 but im totally skint so cant be wasting petrol so if its not within about a 25 mile radius ill miss out this time
how is Stirling for you stani? me and McMicra can chip in some petrol money for you?
if it happens in stirling ill give stani £10 for petrol seeing as i wont need it :D
I'm up for donating money to the stani fund if its in stirling, oh and steven i might have the chance of a wrap around spoiler for you for much cheapness :p

55 miles from stirling to dundee, i could do that on £20 but stani's turbo beast will need a bit more :)

I can suggest Lochgelly in Fife, although all i know of it is that its inbetween stirling and dundee and Jumanji Nights holds drifto events there :)

Right

Calling it now

Friday the 1st of March

Time 6:30pm

Now give me a location - Stirling, Braehead outside Xscape, Perth.. Need places people!