2013 Meet - 01/03/13

Glen

Club Member
Right time to get orginised and get a meet sorted. Im thinking the start of march as the weather should be alot better so who would be interested so I can sort out a place to meet so get your names down.

1. Glen

any you lads on here know where a can get ma hands on ither a whole mk10 or front end as mine has been twated and in need of some bits!!!

Istay in dalry bud cars in profile pic. i just paid 350 quid for her today off gumtree i think the ads still there! . jUst had new clutch / track rod ends HD Leads/Distruibuter ugraded tyres /wheels Seats centre console door panels speakers all from a standard K12 CD player Remote Central Locking!! (brand new) 5 Speed Goes like stink for a standard car.. m8 i'm well cuffed whats you got?

Nice one mate sounds decent! Yours the 1.0 or 1.3? I've got the 1.0 model , check out my blog on it Wee Mighty :D im from Irvine btw! Aye they surprise you one you first go a blast in then, you don't expect how fun they are ;) haha

Sent from my R800i using Tapatalk 2

Stani1029

Club Member
Nice one mate sounds decent! Yours the 1.0 or 1.3? I've got the 1.0 model , check out my blog on it Wee Mighty :D im from Irvine btw! Aye they surprise you one you first go a blast in then, you don't expect how fun they are ;) haha

Looks like ill need to take yous out one by one to show your how much fun mines is ;)

haha, im fair happy with how much poke the little 1.0l has too be honest, just want a bit more induction noise ect and for it look nice, hopefully be able to get some ideas from you guys on what alloys ect to go for, and more crucially wheres the cheapest place to get em :D

I know irvine well bud i used to drive taxis there at the cross last year. The wee micra i have is a w1.0 nice one i'll look out for ye if i'm about i don't go out much tho at the moment as i'm not working but i will be soon now i have a car again bud. i'm a bit too old now for the boy racing thing but i'm allways looking for advice on how to keep the wee car running sweet mate . my name's Tom btw.View attachment 21592View attachment 21592View attachment 21593

Aw nice one mate, ah no worries never too old for it man ;) haha looks like a pretty tidy micra youve got! Im the same man im pretty much clueless when I look under the bonnet but wanting to get a know how in it! im learning as I go along, this forum is a massive help!

Should be good :), Just unhooked my intake pipe to see the noise difference and i could tell if there was one haha, also could get the intake pipe off is there another bolt except from the one near the suspension? :p

Also youll all be able to hear my stock exhaust attempt to pop :L

I was matey i was down at irvine buying a printer at Currys and going to scrapyard and then stopped at KFC for quick bite. Was i driving like a maniac? i never noticed i did see an X plate micra blue going into KFC as i was leaving tho

I saw it on the towerlands roundabout heading towards the roundabout at the next to the bp in dreghorn , wasn't near KFC , does your micra have one of they big huge caravan tows on the back? Haha

I saw it on the towerlands roundabout heading towards the roundabout at the next to the bp in dreghorn , wasn't near KFC , does your micra have one of they big huge caravan tows on the back? Haha

lol aye it was the people who owned the car before me it was for a trailer they had to go camping. i like it cos anyone tries to bump the back of me it will cave the front of their car in :p. tow scotland flags on the back window and a big Yellow Rampant Lion covering the back shelf (to hide the speakers) Oh well i'm happy for 350 quid canny go wrong. Getting a new back Drop link put on back tomorrow at Chris's garage on Bank Street in the mornin. Might try and get a cheap second hane Bass tube off gumtreeif i can find one.

lol aye it was the people who owned the car before me it was for a trailer they had to go camping. i like it cos anyone tries to bump the back of me it will cave the front of their car in :p. tow scotland flags on the back window and a big Yellow Rampant Lion covering the back shelf (to hide the speakers) Oh well i'm happy for 350 quid canny go wrong. Getting a new back Drop link put on back tomorrow at Chris's garage on Bank Street in the mornin. Might try and get a cheap second hane Bass tube off gumtreeif i can find one.

Yeah must have been you then mate haha! That the garage next to the Q parts shop? :) yeah man definitely!

I may not be making this because there's a possible chance I'll be going to Amsterdam on the 28 through to the 4th of march! Not definite though.

Is it bad I was gutted when my mate said the date he wanted to go and I noticed I would miss this meet? :rolleyes: haha

Braehead is cool for me, just thinking of other areas incase its too far for people, i did think peeble's not much down there but the roads are pretty good :)