2007 Nissan Versa

nismo_k12

Ex. Club Member
Yes it has nothing to do with the K12......or does it.

Nissan US have Announced that they are building a sub compact hatchback/sedan called the Versa. The versa is based on a modifed chassis called platform B or B platform. (Which is the current K12/Mk3 clio chassis) Now this new compact is not only taking the platform is also taking the K12's HR16DE so expect the americans to soon start developing turbos, air filter etc for the HR16DE.....thats if the car takes off over there and looking at these pictures i dont think it will.

Attachments

• 001_versa2_430.jpg
    001_versa2_430.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 263
  • 001_versa_430.jpg
    001_versa_430.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 247
  • 001_versa4_430.jpg
    001_versa4_430.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 270
and i also forgot Nissan aiming to take a chunk out the Echos (Yaris) market in North america with the versa

Why didnt they just release the March over there?????

I dont like it, its realy crappy this renault nissan thing, I think the k12 would have been a better nicer car if this 'partnership' hadn't happened (sorry to k12 owners), that does look like a renault, why cant they just let nissan do what they do best (and what they do better than renault) and make cars that are reliable, nice and most importantly...not french

i keep hearing differnt things about renault and nissan partnership,

does anyone know for sure what is actually renaults input to the k12??

ive just been reading that nissan will be doing the work on petroll engines and renault on the dci ones....

i really hope they dont get a say in the new skyline ,,

totally un realted but when i got my cam chain kit the other day from the NISSAN dealers, it had a renault invioce :S something tells me they have a larger chunk then they let on :(

nissan would of went bust in the 90's but renault agreed to give them ideas for nice cars if nissan could help them become more efficient as nissan (uk) produce 107 cars per head and renault produce a lot less so a thing became nissan-renault alliance (renault owns more of nissan than nissan owns of renault) nissan has a regime called kaizen (continuous improvement) where more than one job is done at once to save time etc... so more cars are produced in a shorter length of time which was introduced to renault in return for saving nissan. a new car is coming out next november based on the micra (mpv micra)

i was told all this in my training

super_s said:
mpv micra
Following the "Golf Plus" line eh, eg making their small car bigger.

Same idea as the Yaris Verso (that thing looks ODD!! - " Looks are everything. In dark metallic blue, with optional alloy wheels, the Toyota Yaris Verso almost looks okay. In pale metallic gold, like the one I had, anyone under the age of 50 would have to be extremely thick-skinned to drive one.")

hey all !
just wanted 2 know where i could get a good exhaust system from i want somthing thats oval, and dont look 2 OTT and aint too loud.

techno micra said:
hey all !
just wanted 2 know where i could get a good exhaust system from i want somthing thats oval, and dont look 2 OTT and aint too loud.

SPAM wrong place and thread!

Back