2006 C+C - Hazard Lights / Alarm problem

I am new here so bear with me if I get any protocols wrong.
My wife's indicators / hazard lights recently came on at night. No clear reason. Sometimes they return to normal when the engine is started but mostly on all the time. A neighbour suggested changing the relay or possibly the indicator stalk. This will not help if the problem is on the alarm circuit and although the siren does not sound I understand that this is not that unusual.
I have looked to buy a Haynes Manual but these does not cover the C+C or the 1.6 engine.
Any suggestions please?

OP
OP
R
Thanks to crisscross for addressing the apparent absence of a manual.
Still open to suggestions as to what might be causing the problem.
Regards
RobinA

I am new here so bear with me if I get any protocols wrong.
My wife's indicators / hazard lights recently came on at night. No clear reason. Sometimes they return to normal when the engine is started but mostly on all the time. A neighbour suggested changing the relay or possibly the indicator stalk. This will not help if the problem is on the alarm circuit and although the siren does not sound I understand that this is not that unusual.
I have looked to buy a Haynes Manual but these does not cover the C+C or the 1.6 engine.
Any suggestions please?
Hello,
Mine has the same problem, do you have any idea what was the problem?

OP
OP
R
Problem appears to be main controler unit (very expensive to renew). Just paid for an auto electrician (a lot less expensive but not cheap) who by-passed the hazard warning lights switch. Works fine except for the separate switch he put in to provide manual HWLs, which I will get him to have another look at.