2006 C+C - Hazard Lights / Alarm problem

I am new here so bear with me if I get any protocols wrong.
My wife's indicators / hazard lights recently came on at night. No clear reason. Sometimes they return to normal when the engine is started but mostly on all the time. A neighbour suggested changing the relay or possibly the indicator stalk. This will not help if the problem is on the alarm circuit and although the siren does not sound I understand that this is not that unusual.
I have looked to buy a Haynes Manual but these does not cover the C+C or the 1.6 engine.
Any suggestions please?

Thanks to crisscross for addressing the apparent absence of a manual.
Still open to suggestions as to what might be causing the problem.
Regards
RobinA

I am new here so bear with me if I get any protocols wrong.
My wife's indicators / hazard lights recently came on at night. No clear reason. Sometimes they return to normal when the engine is started but mostly on all the time. A neighbour suggested changing the relay or possibly the indicator stalk. This will not help if the problem is on the alarm circuit and although the siren does not sound I understand that this is not that unusual.
I have looked to buy a Haynes Manual but these does not cover the C+C or the 1.6 engine.
Any suggestions please?
Hello,
Mine has the same problem, do you have any idea what was the problem?

Problem appears to be main controler unit (very expensive to renew). Just paid for an auto electrician (a lot less expensive but not cheap) who by-passed the hazard warning lights switch. Works fine except for the separate switch he put in to provide manual HWLs, which I will get him to have another look at.

Back