2004 micra k&n induction kit

M

MicraMark

Went ot k&n today and had the first induction kit in the world for the 2004 micra fitted for free!!!
oh my god it makes a difference on it its only a 1.2 16v but it makes a difference i can tell ya if any1 else wants one yhey will be out in 6 weeks

Wow thats amazing. How much and where you get it fitted? You should upload some pics! Ive got a 1.2 sx 2003 plate. :love:

didnt somone, mat? try and get one a year ago but when k&n tried to make one they gave up, no effort. i guess now they see there maybe a profit potential.

Holding us in suspense! Mark post some pics up. Im interested to see where it all joins together as micra filter is boxed at the bottom and to right of engine.

you can get a 57i kit for the 1.5 already. using the clio 1.5 part number.
here is a fitting guide.
http://www.kandn.com/instructions/57-0470.pdf

well i just had a look on the k&n website for one and it dint list one so i put the details of the car in and they rung me up a week later saying can you bring the car down
the car they was gonna put one on was a 1.0 without air con and mines a sx with air-con and a 1.2 16v
yeah i will get some pics up this week like wed-or thursday so you can see where it is i'll show you the filter and what took them so long is the plat it sits in yeah i'll get pics up tho

Back