20% Discount with Sky Insurance

Sky Insurance

Official MSC Trader
Was slightly disappointed with a quote for 1347 with 2 years ncb on my 1.3 super s...

Hi,

is the price uncompetitive when compared to other insurers? If so, please PM me and I'll look at your details, I'd need your surname and postcode.

Thanks

Ollie
Sky Insurance

OP
OP
James

James

Chairman
Renewal due, Sky quoted me £60 cheaper than any price comparison site on a bog standard Gen7 Celica!

You make my life much easier, you know that?! First insurance company I've never needed to "haggle" with come renewal time! :D

Sky Insurance

Official MSC Trader
Renewal due, Sky quoted me £60 cheaper than any price comparison site on a bog standard Gen7 Celica!

You make my life much easier, you know that?! First insurance company I've never needed to "haggle" with come renewal time! :D

Thanks James!

Andy_S

I Love Booooooost!
Club Member
Sent my details to that email address. Wonder if you will be cheaper than Adrian flux

Cheers

Andy_S

I Love Booooooost!
Club Member
Bah wouldn't give me a competitive quote because of my postcode area. :-( oh well ill stick with Adrian flux

skymera

Brutal Honesty
On the phone now!

Fingers crossed! :D

£960.
Requesting call back from Adrian Flux..

£930 from Adrian Flux. I guess the engine swap is bumping it up £400 a year?

Sky Insurance

Official MSC Trader
On the phone now!

Fingers crossed! :D

£960.
Requesting call back from Adrian Flux..

£930 from Adrian Flux. I guess the engine swap is bumping it up £400 a year?

Hi,

if our price has been beaten by a small amount, please call us back and let us know.

Thanks

Just got a quote from these guys saying £1150, surely I did something wrong? And that's next year with another year of NCD...