2 bucket seats on micra k11 rails for sale £100

Scouse boy

Buy & Sell Member
Hey guys, I bought these seats today for my micra and fitted them today. I really want to keep them, but my girlfriend has applied for a course so lack of funds means we need all the money we can. I could cry, but I guess it wasn't meant to be. I have had them fitted for about 5 mins and then she told me the news, so they will be put into storage until the new buyer collects. You will not be disappointed, they are in immaculate condition. They are currently located in Liverpool, but I often travel between the North and the West Midlands so delivery should be ok.

bucket2.jpg

bucket1.jpg

You can either pm me on here, or email me at [email protected]

thanks guys,

Craig

Hey guys, I bought these seats today for my micra and fitted them today. I really want to keep them, but my girlfriend has applied for a course so lack of funds means we need all the money we can. I could cry, but I guess it wasn't meant to be.

I wouldn't stand for that lol. Sell something of hers!

How much you looking for? I would probably be able to come pick them up as well, so that would be easier for you

cheeky bump for these... if these arent gone by next week then im going to have to keep them and do some more over time :S

will pick up from Cambridge be easier for you mate? I can get my girlfriend to bring them down with her when she goes to visit her parents next week?

Back