Details are as follows:

the 19th december at Springkerse Retail Park Stirling
at about half 6

so far going:-
1.Mullet
2.craig (sr/sr)
3.shero
4.mikey

i was speaking to sr/sr(craig) today, who used to be on here,and before he does his engine conversion to an sr20, we were thinking about having a wee meet soon as i have to pick some things up off him anyhows
so if anybody is up for it ?
we still havent decided when or where but will know soon :D

no longer a 1ltr to 2 ltr meet though

will be in scotland somewhere west-ish

anyone wanna join? :D

Shero

Ex. Club Member
aye, well i finish work at haf 5 / 6 on sunday usually so thats cool. we shud meet in a mulitstorey or something to get round the dark and no doubt baaws weather. lol :p

OP
OP
mullet

mullet

Ex. Club Member
craig has now sold the micra he was going to convert
but we should still have the meet so anyday really if y'all want :D
yea a multi story sounds good
braehead?

Shero

Ex. Club Member
well it no gunna be on a sunday then, lol, time i make it up there ill be turnin back round again. lol. but im up for a meet and no botherd where, just no a sunday, unless its in bishopbriggs retail park. :D then im laffin. lol.

Shero

Ex. Club Member
well see what everyone else is saying to it, but im sound with stirlin.
Hopefully a saturday , i cant get sundays off just now, and during the day or find a shelterd light up car park.

OP
OP
mullet

mullet

Ex. Club Member
so 19th december? Springkerse Retail Park?
that sound good to people
names on a postcard below :D
1. mullet

Shero

Ex. Club Member
haaaa, mikey, that avitar is spot on fot your big ass in a k11. lol :D

ill bebo that craig boy, and stanis cumin wit freebees for me :D haaaa. :D

do any of you dundee boys know bout the red roket / glen / or twink with the black super s??? i no it was up for sale but he still got it or what??? and mikrakin guy with the k10, moan team!!!

OP
OP
mullet

mullet

Ex. Club Member
i've spoke to craig hes comming in a fiesta
i can bebo makrakin (greame) and see if he is up for it
but lets get a young team on the go!
as many folks in micras as possible !!!!

mikey

Ex. Club Member
haaaa, mikey, that avitar is spot on fot your big ass in a k11. lol :D

ill bebo that craig boy, and stanis cumin wit freebees for me :D haaaa. :D

do any of you dundee boys know bout the red roket / glen / or twink with the black super s??? i no it was up for sale but he still got it or what??? and mikrakin guy with the k10, moan team!!!

Hehe, had to be done :p As far as i know mikey's still got his SS...dunno bout the other two, might see them if i'm not bein a lazy mofo at the weekend, Stani probably knows eh! (Y)

Shero

Ex. Club Member
lol, aye, stanis cumin, hes banned again from this for some daft reason. but he says hes up for it.
well mikey spread the word!!!
so far theres 3 haaaa. need to get it sorted!

RedRocket1

Club Member (Trial)
Sounds like a good shout, moneys tight though...petrols a luxury. I know that sounds tight fisted but times are tough. Be good to see the glasgow micras though.

mikey

Ex. Club Member
Ah go on Chris!I'm skinty-poo as well, so no danger am i tryin to keep up with a certain grey car this time :p which means it'll be less than £20 on fuel i reckon...You know you're gonna go don't ya?! :laugh:

RedRocket1

Club Member (Trial)
Well of course me and you could beat a certain grey micra...and a certain black micra....but we choose not to...we cruise haha
Ok sounds like a good one so i'm in.

OP
OP
mullet

mullet

Ex. Club Member
makrakin should be comming if he has time off work
and sr/sr(craig) is comming as well

so list
1. mullet
2. Greig
3. craig(sr/sr)

Shero

Ex. Club Member
soooo, bad news possibly, went to change ma clutch today (helix group n :p ) and ended up having to orderd 2 new wishbones and tie rod ends and possibly new anitroll bar because they were really that foooked! . the clutch will be finished tomorro hopefully, but im counting on my parts gettin in sometime next week so its ready for the meet. ill still defoo be coming, hopefully in the micra if all goes to plan, if not itll be the sol sorry folks :D

Shero

Ex. Club Member
aye, there orderd and payed for, just waiting for them.the tie rods are co,ng from fife so they should be ok, jutst the wishbones. but as long as there here for at the latest friday ill be sorted.

Shero

Ex. Club Member
well boys, im out, new cv joints came but were the rong size so had to send them back yesterday and they wont be here till monday so sorry to say im a no go for this one.
was speakin 2 stani aswell, hes no cummin because of the isurance bother hes havin.

lookin grim lol

RedRocket1

Club Member (Trial)
Yeah im gonna drop out aswell....dedication haha
nah im lookin after my little sister for my mum, whos had a rough time recently so i couldnt bare to say no.
Sorry guys....early next year?

OP
OP
mullet

mullet

Ex. Club Member
do you all want to just re organise it for in the new year then as im just finished a 15 hr shift and im fooooked lol ?
early january sounds good :D

Stani1029

Club Member
Christ people the scottish really do suck at arrange-ing meets lol I would be going but in mikeys car. We need to know whats happening. Text me on 07827 963 491 as im rarely on here

Shero

Ex. Club Member
yeh, as i sayd, i wudda been going but i dont have the parts do let me drive the car so cant go unless you all wanna cum have a meet in my garage, so then i can take part. ahaaaa, would take the sol but its kindda pointless for a micra meet.

i say a rearrange for a crail day so we can race too.