1999 1ltr K11 micra for sale. Spares or repair.

IMG_2181.JPG
IMG_2170.JPG
IMG_2166.JPG
IMG_2169.JPG
IMG_2171.JPG
IMG_2165.JPG
Time has come to sell my other halfs yellow K11.
One owner from new,
lots of extras,
tow bar,
cill protection plates,
14" genuine Nissan alloys with as new tyres on them,
CD player, (original Nissan radio included as well),
Genuine Nissan fog light kit fitted,
Inspiration rear spoiler,
She has owned the car from new, but has upgraded to something bigger.
It is SORN'd currently, will probably need some welding underneath for mot as been off the road for a little over 12months.
Front tyres were fitted shortly before it was taken off the road, and the rears are hardly worn as well.
Wheels will need a damn good clean but should come up ok with elbow grease.
Interior needs a bloody good clean, but is basically in good condition for the age.
Engine has done about 90000 miles but is good, as is the gearbox.
Advertised as spares or repair, but has always been reliable.
I will consider breaking it myself if sufficient interest, but struggling for time, so would rather sell it as a complete car.
Looking for £200 Ono.
I may be able to deliver in the northwest if necessary for cost of petrol and time.
I am struggling to upload photos, if you can pm me with your e-mail address, I can send you some in the meantime.(help how to load photies would be appreciated as well! )
Cheers!
Keith

Last edited:
View attachment 53137 View attachment 53138 View attachment 53139 View attachment 53161 View attachment 53162 View attachment 53163 Time has come to sell my other halfs yellow K11.
One owner from new,
lots of extras,
tow bar,
cill protection plates,
It is SORN'd currently, will probably need some welding underneath for mot as been off the road for a little over 12months.
Front tyres were fitted shortly before it was taken off the road, and the rears are hardly worn as well.
Interior needs a bloody good clean, but is basically in good condition for the age.
I will consider breaking it myself if sufficient interest, but struggling for time, so would rather sell it as a complete car.
Looking for £200 Ono.
I may be able to deliver in the northwest if necessary for cost of petrol and time.
I am struggling to upload photos, if you can pm me with your e-mail address, I can send you some in the meantime.(help how to load photies would be appreciated as well! )
Cheers!
Keith
Alright mate. You still got this? If so, where abouts are you? Cheers

OP
OP
V
Not too far then, only down to Liverpool and through the tunnel, and you'd be here!
I picked a fiesta up from near you a few months ago for my friend, took just under an hour and a half with the trailer on.
R u interested?

OP
OP
V
Not too far then, only down to Liverpool and through the tunnel, and you'd be here!
I picked a fiesta up from near you a few months ago for my friend, took just under an hour and a half with the trailer on.
R u interested?
View attachment 53137 View attachment 53138 View attachment 53139 View attachment 53161 View attachment 53162 View attachment 53163 Time has come to sell my other halfs yellow K11.
One owner from new,
lots of extras,
tow bar,
cill protection plates,
Looking for £200 Ono.
Cheers!
Keith
Hi all, little yellow has gone to the scrap yard now, but I still have the 14" alloy wheels and tyres, both headlamps, and the passenger side real light cluster, if anyone's interested, contact me on 07714219159.
Cheers!

Hi all, little yellow has gone to the scrap yard now, but I still have the 14" alloy wheels and tyres, both headlamps, and the passenger side real light cluster, if anyone's interested, contact me on 07714219159.
Cheers!

Hi, how much do you want for the alloy wheels and tyres along with both head lamps.

OP
OP
V
Hiya, I want £100 for the set of alloys and tyres and £15 each for the lights, so £130 for the lot.
Are you anywhere near to me to pick up, or would you need to have the delivered?
Keith.
Give me a ring on 07714219159
Cheers!

Hiya, I want £100 for the set of alloys and tyres and £15 each for the lights, so £130 for the lot.
Are you anywhere near to me to pick up, or would you need to have the delivered?
Keith.
Give me a ring on 07714219159
Cheers!

Would need to be delivered as I'm from Birmingham. Do you still have the front bumper to the car?

OP
OP
V
Unfortunately not, it went with the rest of the car to the scrappy.
Only other parts I still have are original Nissan blaupunkt radio cassette, and a brand new genuine Nissan fog light set still in box which comes with proper replacement column stalk which incorporates the switching for both fogs and normal lights etc. Oh, and I've got a Sony 4 x 45 watt removable security front cd/radio player with Sony to Nissan patch lead so it just plugs in.
Keith.

Unfortunately not, it went with the rest of the car to the scrappy.
Only other parts I still have are original Nissan blaupunkt radio cassette, and a brand new genuine Nissan fog light set still in box which comes with proper replacement column stalk which incorporates the switching for both fogs and normal lights etc. Oh, and I've got a Sony 4 x 45 watt removable security front cd/radio player with Sony to Nissan patch lead so it just plugs in.
Keith.

How much would you charge for delivery?

OP
OP
V
What size are the tyres? I can do £100 for the lot if your ok with that.
Hiya, tyres are 165/60 R14. These were optional factory fitting when Ruth bought the car from new instead of the little 13's.
By the lot, I presume you mean the four wheels and tyres, and both headlamps, can't really go that low, but can meet you in the middle at say £115.
I'll get some prices for postage tomorrow. Text me on my mobile, and I'll text you back prices when I've got them.
Cheers. (07714219159).
Keith

Hiya, tyres are 165/60 R14. These were optional factory fitting when Ruth bought the car from new instead of the little 13's.
By the lot, I presume you mean the four wheels and tyres, and both headlamps, can't really go that low, but can meet you in the middle at say £115.
I'll get some prices for postage tomorrow. Text me on my mobile, and I'll text you back prices when I've got them.
Cheers. (07714219159).
Keith

Can you also tell me if the tyres are in good condition and how much tread there is left approx on those 4 tyres please.

OP
OP
V
Hi, Ill try and send you some photos of the wheels and tyres, three have 7 to 8mm on more or less as new, and the one Michelin is about 6 to 7 mm.
I've started to Clean one of the wheels up, needs a bit of patience with wheels cleaner and an old used kitchen scoured, but should come up reasonable.
Haven't had chance to cost postage, will try and sort tomorrow.
Keith.