1996 Shape- Radio issue

Hey there, new poster here. Hoping someone could possibly help me out!

I've recently purchased a 1996 shape, but the radio display isn't working. It is a standard stock radio, and I was just wondering about tuning it. No instructions were provided, and all I really need to do is be able to tune into a set frequency (not an issue), but then save it etc.

I imagine it is fairly simple, but no matter what button combinations I put in; I have had no luck.

Look forward to hearing from you.

The radio itself actually works, but it looks like the display has been broken as it only displays tiny sections on there. I can get certain stations, but it's mainly trying to set up a frequency for an fm transmitter.

Cheers for the replies. I think if anyone can say how to save a frequency on the stereo, that'll work. But bearing in my mind, I can't use the display. Just literally what button combination needs to be used to save it?

I thought that once you'd found the radio station you wanted, you just held in the desired pre-set button for 10 seconds or so or until you hear a small beep, and then it was saved ?

You might have to experiment until you get it right ....

Good luck.

Back