1995 Micra Super S for sale

Scouse boy

Buy & Sell Member
Hi guys, time for me to sell my little beast. Its a 1995 Super S in a dark green metallic colour. It has 2 months TAx and MOT left on it. Currently has 67k miles on the clock and full service history. It has a few scratches on the body work and will need the drivers sill welding for the next MOT. It has remote central locking, electric windows and manual sunroof. Has original alloys on although one tyre needs replacing (will try get this replaced asap). Would make a lovely car with a little TLC. Comes with a bluetooth / cd / memory card player with standard speakers in parcel shelf. Looking for £600ono as I know how rare these cars are now. Will make a great project for someone or a little run around. Drives lovely and you wont be disappointed. Car is now at Cambridgeshire (Gamlingay) so people are welcome to come and view it. Thanks for looking, either contact me on here or on 07746897647. If you can't reach me via telephone then send me a text and I will get back in contact with you

haha think so mate! If its not gone in a few days then its going on Fleabay... wanted to give the MSC first dibs

In your other post you say both sills will need welding.. How much welding is there to do exactly? X member also maybe? Wheel arches?

Wheel arches are fine and the X member looks ok. I would say that you would get away with just doing the drivers side tbh mate. Will try get some pics

Passenger sill:

Drivers sill:

Cross member:

Engine bay:

Got in the car today and starting on the turn of the key and put a smile on my face. Wish I wasnt getting rid but bought a Civic so need this gone soon. If not, then may garage it until funds allow me to run both cars. Also it now has the other alloy back on and the spare in the boot.

Its up to you mate? Im going to miss 'Sally' haha... inbox me as I will try to see when I'm available for you to collect her man

Back