1995 Micra Central Locking & Remote Start

Hi Guys,

My girlfriend has a 95 Micra SLX, i bought a Hawk HA-260 for it and over the weekend tried to fit it, got the feeds, immobiliser & indicators etc sorted but couldn't figure out the central locking, i eventually discovered that the drivers door doesn't have an actuator in???

Really weird as the control panel has a lock/unlock switch in but it doesn't lock the drivers door, after taking the door to bits i found the only thing on the drivers door is a 2 wire switch to detect the lock state, i think it was close to lock and open to unlock..

I installed a standard 2 wire actuator and connected that to the alarm, the alarm triggers the drivers actuator and that triggers the cars central locking, sometimes when unlocking it unlocks then locks then unlocks a few times, also sometimes the drivers door locks but the rest don't...

My girlfriend said this was happening before just using the key, anyone seen this before?

Also anyone know what colour the START CHECK (alternator) wire on the back of the clocks?

D.

Back